7. Nothing will ever tear us apart

"Two damaged people, that are trying to heal each other, that is love"

---

Over the next few weeks, Kira try to get closer to Bruce, but he pushed her away, so she decided so give up about getting closer to him, so she stay most in her room or was out to see Jerome.

---

One evening, Kira's head was laying on Jerome's chest, inside his caravan by the circus "Have Gordon found out about who killed your parents?" Jerome asked, "Is that really a good topic to break the silence" Kira said and he smiled "No he has not, and I don't care about it anymore, I am happy that my father is finally dead, otherwise I couldn't be here" Kira said, "What about Alfred?" Jerome asked, "I told him that I was spending the night with a friend from school to work on a project for tomorrow" Kira said, "What did he say?" he asked, "Alfred is not in charge of me, he didn't reached to say anything, I was already out of house" Kira said. Jerome smiled and stroke his hand through her hair.

---

Kira got up and started walking back and forth in front of the bed "Ever since my parents was killed, I feel more away from my home, from my brother than ever before, he keep pushing me away" Kira said, "Just give up, if he keeps pushing you away, you just give up" Jerome said. "I have already done that, I think that you are the only home I have now" Kira said, "You are always welcome here" Jerome said, "What about your mother?" Kira asked looking at him.

Jerome sat up "My mother can never bother us again, I promise" he said, "How can you know that?" Kira asked and Jerome got up "Hey listen to me" he said and took her hands, so she looked at him "I promise, that nothing will ever tear us apart, no matter what" he said and they looked into each other's eyes "You promise?" she asked and Jerome smiled "I promise" he said, Kira lifted her hands to his cheeks as they rested their forehead against each other and closed their eyes. 

"It's you and me against the world

"It's you and me against the world. Remember" he said.

Kira then press her lips against his. 

They pulled away, she looked at him and smiled, then she push him back down on the bed, so he landed on his back, she crawled towards him, and they started making out.

But suddenly there was a knock on the door causing Kira and Jerome to pull away and look towards the door, "Is it your mother?" Kira asked, "It can't be her" he said before he got up and walked over to the window to looked out while Kira did the same "Is James Gordon from the GCPD" she said, Jerome turned around and looked at Kira, "Stay here, okay, I will take care of it" Jerome said and Kira nodded. 

He walked over to the door and opened it.

---

The next morning Jerome came back.  "So what did he want?" Kira asked and Jerome looked at her "He wanted to speak to my mother, but when we found her, she was stabbed to death" he said, and a single tear felled from his eyes. "I am so sorry" she said and hugged him.

"You better go home, before anyone becomes suspicious" Jerome said and pulled away.

Kira looked at him "Are you sure that you don't want me to stay?" she asked and Jerome nodded, "I will be fine, you just go home, okay" he said with a smile, she nodded and he kissed her goodbye.

A/N: Vote or comment