27. Long time no see

"Pain changes people. It make them trust less, overthink more and shut people out"

 It make them trust less, overthink more and shut people out"

---

The whole city was in chaos. There was no light, and the only light there was, were from fires that had been caused by Jerome's and Kira's followers and it was not just the Cult that followed Dwight, even ordinary civilians join Jerome's and Kira's side, they did what the maniac couple told them and killed whoever they wanted, so they could be free. 

Two days has past since then.

The GCPD was doing their best to find Kira and Jerome, but with no luck. They only managed to catch some of the followers, but they told the police that they were all Jerome and therefore they wouldn't tell the cops where Kira and Jerome were.

Kira and Jerome were in a house, some from the cult have invaded. They were both making them self comfortable.

Robin wanted to give them as much alone time as she could, so she was just wandering around the city making sure that no one would found out where they were.

---

It was morning and Kira and Jerome was laying in bed while looking at each other "Hello beautiful" Jerome said and Kira smiled "Hello ginger. I have really miss this. I never thought that I would wake up like this again" she said and Jerome smiled "Well, you did" he said and kissed her on the forehead, he then move done to her lips and kissed her.

They pulled away and he looked at her tattoo on her right wrist "What do you think about it? Do you like it?" Kira asked, "I don't like it. I love it" Jerome said and she smiled "I got it a month after I killed Theo for the second time, it made me remember that no matter what happens I will always be yours and you will always be a part of me" she said, Jerome smiled and they kissed. 

"This can happen every day, all we need to do is kill Bruce Wayne" he said, Kira pulled away and looked at him "What, do you still care about him?" Jerome asked, Kira looked down, then back at Jerome "He is my brother, I will always care, but I care about you more, and all the things I had been through, Bruce was never there for me, you were the only one that was there for me, when I need it the most. It was first after you died, that Bruce try to save me and try to make me come back and even care about me, but it was too late" Kira said, Jerome looked at her, like he wanted her to continued telling the story.

"A lot of things had happened while you were dead. I had to save Bruce twice, actually three times I have to save his ass, it was not even my plan saving him, he just happen to be where I was. The first time, I was force to work together with Jim to save Bruce, but I only did that, so I could kill Theo. Second time, Oswald and I work together to kill Theo who was at Bruce's house to kill him, I then save Bruce's ass again and the third time I saved him. It was when I was looking for Hugo, and Bruce happen to be lock up in a room and then I had to lock him out and save him, again, but I'm done savning him, he need to save himself now, but my reward was that I saw Theo died twice, which was funny" Kira said and Jerome laughed "Yeah, Lee told me all about that" he said, "We don't have to worry about Theo, that asshole will stay dead now, I made sure that there was not anything left of him to be revived by using the big one" Kira said with an evil smile and Jerome smiled "Good choice" he said, and Kira gave him one last kiss before getting up form the bed "Well we better get ready for the main event" she said, got up from the bed and walked behind the curtains and started dressing for the day. Jerome did the same.