19. Arkham Asylum

"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you"

---

Kira was brought to Arkham Asylum, she walked out of the prison cart and looked at the building, it look boring and sad, no light color, this was the last place she wanted to live, but she didn't have a choice. A guard was walking in front of her and a guard on each side of her, walked behind her.

Kira followed the guard into the building, she saw on the other side of a face was there some people in prison clothes, it was the inmates, some of the big men looked at her "You are one of the few pretty woman here, so you will get a lot of attention" said one of the guards, Kira didn't say anything.

Suddenly they stopped in front of a man, Kira looked at him, he was bald and had a black beard. "Hello Miss Kira Wayne, I am Hugo Strange and I am in charge here, welcome to your new home" the man said, "This is not my home, Jerome Valeska is my home" Kira said, "And he is dead" Hugo said before he looked at the guards "Take her to her cell" he said, the guards nodded and dragged Kira to her cell.

After some female guards had changed her clothes, she was push into her cell, the guards closed and lock the door after them. Kira looked around her cell, it was a small room, there was only a small table and a small bed, Kira looked down at her clothes it was black and white dress that only went down to her knees.

---

By the order of Hugo, Kira had to spend a week in a cell, she sat and read the newspaper, she read that Theo Galavan had become the Mayor "He become the Mayor and I am stuck here. He deserve to burn" she said and throw some things down from the table. 

"Bad day" a woman voice said and Kira looked around "Who's there?" she asked, "I am in my cell next to you" the voice said, Kira turned around and looked at the wall behind her, before she walked over to it "Who are you?" she asked, "My name is Robin, who are you?" the voice asked, "I am Kira" Kira answer "Kira Wayne, that Kira Wayne, The Shadowkiller?" Robin asked, "That's me" Kira said, "Woah. It is a honor to talk to you. I like the things you did, I love that you are a cop killer" Robin said, Kira smiled and sat down before she leaned her against the wall.

"How long have you been here?" Kira asked, "Since I was 10. My sister Joe and I got kick out of our house by our parents and they sold us to Hugo Strange, as soon as he brought us to Arkham, he began to torture and experiment on us. After a few years Joe and I got out and we ran to the GCPD and told them about Hugo and what he did to us, they took us back to Arkham, they search Hugo's fils but they didn't find the thing we told them, we told them that Hugo was not our dad, but he told them that he was our father, the cops believe more on Hugo, than on us, so they left us. After that Hugo start to torture and experiment on us again, but just worse this time. One day, when we were tied to each chairs, Joe's body couldn't handle it anymore and her heart gave up, she died in front of me, it is two years ago" Robin said, "I am sorry about your sister, I know what is like, to see a person you love die in front of you" Kira said.