23. The right tool

"People have to pretend that you're a bad person. So they don't feel guilty about the things they did to you"

 So they don't feel guilty about the things they did to you"

---

Months later.

Oswald walked over to a house, he had a big muscular man with him.

He walked up to the door and knock, no one opened "Are you sure that she is still here?" the man asked "I know she is still here, Butch" Oswald said and knock again, after a few seconds, the door opened, and Robin looked at them  "Yeah" she said "Hello, my name is Oswald Co..." Oswald said, but Robin cut him off "I know who you are, we have met, get in" Robin said and opened the door more, Oswald and Butch stepped in and Robin closed the door again.

As Oswald and Butch enter the living room they saw Kira standing by a large table, on the table was there all kind of weapons.

Kira looked at Oswald "Oswald, good you are here" she said "I believe you heard about Galavan?" Oswald asked and Kira nodded "I have. That is why I got all these weapons" she said and pointed on the table "How did you get all these weapon?" Butch asked "I love weapons, knives, guns, all kind of weapon that can hurt or kill. So pick one" Kira said.

Kira looked at Oswald "Do you know where he is?" she asked "I do. I came here because I know that you would help me get rid of him, once and for all" Oswald said "So where is that asshole?" Kira asked "On the way to the Wayne Manor, to kill Bruce Wayne" Oswald said "Then I have to save my brother, again" Kira said taking a deep breath.

Butch picked up a gun "When we kill him, how do we not know that he would be revived again" he said. Both Kira and Oswald looked at him "Well, that is why you shall always have the right tool" Kira said and looked at Robin "Rob, bring out the big one" Kira said with a smile, Robin nodded walked out the room and a minute later she came back. Both Oswald and Butch opened their jaws a little bit and their eyes widened, when they saw what kind of weapon Robin brought back "What the..." Oswald said and Kira smiled "Beautiful isn't it, my plan was to use it at the GCPD, but I think that it will be more useful on Theo" she said, "But there is only one rocket" Butch said and Kira looked at him "Then you better not miss" she said.

---

Theo was getting up from the ground as Alfred, Bruce and Jim talked in front of a car. Once they noticed him get up, Jim pointed his gun at him, Theo drew his sword but then someone grabbed his wrist where he was holding the sword. 

Theo looked at the person holding his wrist and saw that it was Robin "Hello idiot" she said with a smile, Theo was about to punch her but she avoided the punch before she kick him in the stomach making him step back, she then swung her leg under his causing him to fall. 

Theo got up quickly but when he did that Robin was gone "Behind you idiot" a voice said, Theo turned around and saw Robin standing by the gate to the Wayne Manor holding his sword with Oswald standing next to her "You should know, that bullets don't kill this monster, Jim" Oswald said, Theo looked at Oswald and Robin with a confused look and Oswald put his umbrella over his shoulder "My last got stuck on your throat so I'm thinking about shoving this on somewhere else" he said and Robin looked at Jim "A little tip for next time Mr. Detective. Always bring the right tools to the job" she said "See you in hell Theo" Oswald said and smiled as Butch appeared in front of the gate with a bazooka, Kira appeared next to him