001

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧grayson bailey dolan✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

grayson bailey dolan
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"hey, do you need a calculator?"

my mouth hung open for a few seconds before i shook my head, breaking away my eye contact with the small device in her hand.

"yeah, thanks," i replied, taking it from her as our fingers touched for a split second. she smiled in return, putting her head down when she noticed a teacher was inching forwards.

i turned back around, smiling to myself. i can't believe some random girl gave me a calculator like she was a fucking mind reader. that, or my guardian angel. i was still smiling when the teacher passed me, giving me a confused look when i looked up at her with an uneasy grin.

"you may begin."

🔆

the exam was easier than i thought but that doesn't mean that i put effort into it. after the exam, everyone left the main hall, row by row.

just as everyone left, the high-pitched bell echoed through the corridors, signalling that it was lunch was just beginning.

as i put my jacket in my locker, i realised that i had the calculator in my pocket. i took it out, looking around for the girl that gave me it. i decided to keep it in my locker for now and if i ran into her, i'd just give her it.

i had definitely seen her around school before. she always kept her golden brown hair tied up in a messy bun with a colourful scrunchie like it was today. she was the kind of person to answer all the questions in class and the kind of person you don't really hear about.

i tried looking for her a lunch, the library, the cafeteria, the main hall, outside, everywhere. maybe i'll see her in class later today.

🔆

the next day, our exams were handed out in math class. the girl from yesterday isn't in my math class but i'll probably see her at some point today hopefully.

mrs wilson was giving everyone their papers after reading their names. she made eye contact with me before placing it down on my desk, sighing to herself.

i looked down on it, 68% and a giant capital C in red on the front, showing my grade. i shrugged my shoulders and raised my eyebrows. better than i thought.

🔆

don't be like tHaTs NoT a C iN mY sChOoL
i didn't go to an american school and i took a random guess omg
for chqteau