014

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧harper rose douglas✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

harper rose douglas
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the sounds of birds singing from the outside world caused my eyes to flicker open. i stretched out before opening my eyes fully. then i realised where i was.

i leapt forward, eyes now wide open, taking in my surroundings.

i'm in grayson dolan's bed.

quickly, i looked at my phone on the bed next to me to which the time said 20 past 7 in the morning.

i turned to my other side where grayson was still sound asleep. a few of his hair strands fell over his forehead, covering his eyes in an adorable way. there was no sound except gentle snores from his lips as i smiled unknowingly.

i grabbed my phone, dusted myself down and looked over to grayson's window. i peered our and his mom's and ethan's cars were there. i can't just walk out.

there was a pipe i could slide down so as carefully as possible, i opened the window and climbed out. once i was on the pipe, i tried to slide down like firefighters do on those pole things but instead, i fell flat on my face. i didn't fall extremely high up but it still hurt like a bitch.

as i was running to my car, parked on the other side of the road, grayson was still in my head. yesterday was my chance to tell him about what i saw in the theatre room but he was wasted.

i must tell him next time i see him.

🔆

once i arrived home, i snuck in through the front door and saw mom in the kitchen. speedily, i ran up the stairs and back into my bed.

thank god nobody comes into my room early in the morning.

and what did i do once i was in bed? go back to sleep. three hours of sleep isn't exactly the healthiest.

i didn't wake up until around twelve o'clock and the reason i woke up was from a loud text notification. groggily, i picked up my phone from my bedside table and read the text.

surprisingly, it was from grayson.

harper | grayson

did you drive me
home from a
party yesterday?

like i feel like i
had a dream
about it but it
seemed so real

yeah i did haha

you were pretty
wasted

oh shit i'm so
sorry about that

don't worry about
it

it was fun lmao

i doubt that

anyways is
your sister
coming today?

yep and if she
sees i have a
hangover she'll
bully me

aw too bad :(

have fun!

fuck you

:)

i smile to myself as i looked back on our text conversation. grayson can be really nice to talk to sometimes.

then, i decided to get out of bed and head downstairs for my breakfast. my mom and dad were drinking coffee at the table when i walked into the kitchen.

i headed straight to the cereal cupboard and poured some lucky charms into a bowl.

"good morning, honey," mom greeted while smiling at me. i smiled at the pair of them.

"sleep well?" dad asked and i nodded my head. if you don't say anything, technically, you're not lying.

i sat down at the kitchen table with them and ate my lucky charms. as they carried on talking, a huge wave of relief flew over me.

it looks like they have no idea i snuck out last night. and i intent to keep it that way.

🔆
sorry for the slow updates,
been feeling kind uninspired to
write atm.
for fendigrayson cadiyn