13

Dyl,

I don't exactly know what I wrote to you, but if it was anything really bad, I'm sorry. I'm assuming it wasn't though considering your letter.

It took me a while to figure out what clown wig you were talking about to remember what I sent you. Don't know if I mentioned it, but we were exhausted and buzzed when that was taken haha! You think I should wear the wig during a show though?

I'll be honest, I'm going to guess I talked about your looks based on your response, which makes me a bit nervous. Don't know what I said exactly, but I imagine it's all good. And don't worry, I do actually think you have a nice smile. I wasn't just making shit up.

You don't seem to be very bothered by it though ;)

I'm glad you found and liked the album! We're all really excited about it and we leave for the first part of the European tour tomorrow. Meaning that by the time you get this, we'll have already played a few different places. We have a break then for Christmas and New Years and what not and then we're back out until the summer (which is when the US shows are). I've never been to San Francisco either, so if you do end up coming to that show, it'll be a first for both of us haha!

Speaking of being away from home, if you send letters, I'm not going to be here so I won't reply for a bit. However, you can send them straight to our label (I've included the address) and they'll pass it on to me. It'll take longer than usual, but it's better than nothing, right?

I'm glad to hear your week off went well (the beginning part at least). Too bad the mail service takes so long. Had I known you were off, I would've called you to entertain you haha! It is very good that you got to catch up on some sleep though. I should probably do that. Don't know how much I'll be able to, or how well it will be, once we're on the road.

I'm so excited for the tour to start. It feels like it's been forever since we last did a show, so it'll be nice to get back to it. And we're going to so many different places which is also very exciting.

And you'll get to see us play again and we'll be able to meet up! Is it bad that I'm somewhat nervous for that? Hahaha!

Alright then, I won't make you party with us if you really don't want to. But you're still hanging out with us after the show. And coming through the VIP door with me haha!

I really am horrible at packing. I'm not finished and the bus picks us up tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get it done (I'm going to have to!), but I have a feeling I'm going to forget something. Just depends what. I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Me and the boys went shopping a few days ago for some new show clothes. My stuff is less extravagant than the others' though (since I'm on drums). Freddie and Brian actually went to a bridal dress shop and had some tops custom made and they look fab! I would send you photos, but I don't have any - you'll see them when you come to the shows anyways!

Alright, I'm going to finish up writing now and (try) to complete packing my bags. Not sure when the next time I'll talk to you will be, but good luck with school and everything!

- Roger

***

Dylan had read the letter from Roger on the walk back to her room from the mail room, trying not to laugh out loud at some of the things he said.

She opened the door to her dorm, ready to just grab something quick to eat and begin writing back, but that wasn't the case.