48

Queen had a brief meeting the next morning, so Roger was already gone by the time Dylan woke up.

He had actually been very close to just not going that morning and telling the boys and their management he had gotten sick or his car wouldn't start;

He and Dylan had been up late watching tv and talking the night before, so he was on not enough sleep, the meeting was right downtown and it had snowed overnight, meaning he would have to deal with traffic and shitty road conditions, Dylan had a habit of using him as a pillow when she slept and he just really didn't want to go out into the cold.

However, after laying there wondering what story he could come up with for explaining his absence that the boys would actually believe (and coming to the conclusion that there wasn't one), he begrudgingly slipped out from under Dylan's head and made his way out.

The first thing Dylan did when she woke up was try to fall back asleep.

That didn't work out too well, though, as her stomach started growling. So, after pulling on a sweater Roger let her borrow, she made her way to the kitchen to heat up some of the leftovers his parents had sent with them.

She set herself up on the couch, eating her food and watching cartoons on the tv.

Before flying out, she had been slightly nervous that she'd feel out of place here - here being England as a whole and Roger's apartment.

And although she'd only been there for a couple days, she already felt comfortable. A fact which made her happy.

And that was how Dylan spent her morning, watching tv on the couch, only being interrupted by the ringing telephone at one point. However, being that it wasn't her place, she didn't answer it and went right back to watching her show.

Roger found her still situated in the living room when he got back a few hours later, her eyes lighting up when she noticed him.

"How was the meeting?" She asked.

"Fine, fine," he said quickly. "Get dressed. We're going out."

"What? Where are we going?" She asked as he grabbed her hands to pull her up.

"We're showing you around London," he said, pushing her towards his room to get ready.

"We?"

"The boys are waiting outside."

"Roger, it's freezing outside!" She scolded.

"Which is why you should hurry up," he grinned. "You're fine in the sweater, just throw on some jeans and you're fine. You don't need to get dolled up."

"Okay, okay," she said from inside Roger's room where she was trading her joggers for a pair of jeans.

Roger turned off the tv in the living room before walking into his room where she was.

"Why were you watching a kiddie show?" He asked.

"Roger!" She exclaimed with a nervous laugh, pulling her sweater down to try and cover her bare legs. "Do you mind?"

"Oh, relax," he said, waving a hand as he stood next to her. "There's better shows to watch."

"I felt like cartoons, alright?" She said, pulling a pair of jeans out of her luggage. "Why did you leave the boys outside in the cold?"

"Oh, they'll live."

"Fine, but that's not nice," she said as she put on the jeans, turning to the mirror to fix her hair.

"Maybe that's why you should hurry up," he taunted, poking her waist as he walked by.

"Okay, okay, I'm hurrying!"