17.

Isabella
5:00am
I smack my alarm clock and jumped out of bed. I was so excited to leave I didn't even care it was 5am.
I throw on my joggers and large jumper and put my hair in a pony and stick a cap on.
I make a coffee to go and finish up my toast before heading over to Ian's.
I Barge in the door, only to find Ian actually awake.
"Good morning!" I chirp.
"Morning, crack head." He sighs.
"Are you ready??" I ask.
"Almost, let me grab my laptop charger. I'm gonna try and edit on the plane." He answers.
I take a seat on the couch while I wait for Ian to get his last minute items.
Once he has his backpack all ready we hop in the Jeep and I drive us to the airport.

"Flight 381 to Honolulu now boarding, first class."
"Ian that's us let's go!" I smile.
He huffs and gets up and follows me to the back of the line.
Once we get on the plane and put our bags above, I get the window seat and Ian is next to me.
After everyone else gets loaded on we get some drinks and hang out til it's time to depart.

Once we're in the air Ian takes out his laptop and I put some music on and just hang out.
"Hey you wanna watch this?" He asks.
"Yeah sure!" I say.
I take an earbud and watch him edit a content cop video. These are my favorite videos he makes honestly.
He also decided to vlog this trip a bit, just to have some memories.
I take out my phone and record him editing and flip the camera to make some funny faces and finally point the camera out the window. The sun is rising and it looks so beautiful.
I put my phone down and try to sleep a bit more before we land.

"Iz wake up! We're almost there! Look how pretty it is!" Ian chirps like a little girl.
"Oh wow." I smile.
"Please fasten your seatbelts belts we will be landing shortly"
"Ooh yay!" I cheer.
"Okay once we get our luggage we're gonna head to the resort first just to get checked in." Ian explains.
"Cool." I yawn.

"Ian this airport is actually gigantic what the fuck." I say.
"Dude I think the baggage claim is over here." He laughs.
I let out an over dramatic groan and follow him down the escalator to where we finally found the luggage claim.
Once we get our stuff (finally after like 12 years) we head out and Ian had already called an Uber for us.
The Uber takes us to the resort, which is fairly close to the airport, and we get welcomed with leis and these fun drinks before being taken up to our rooms.
Ian made sure to get 2 rooms, but they had a connecting door.
And my goodness our rooms were gorgeous! We both had a little balcony where you could see the edge of the island and the ocean.
Once we got settled in and changed it was about 2pm, and we were starving.
"Ian is there a McDonald's around here or something?" I sigh.
"Uhh, I don't think so." He chuckles.
"Fuck." I groan.
"We're in Hawaii and the first meal you want is McDonald's?" He laughs.
"Hey fuck off!" I laugh.
"The hotel has a buffet I think! Let's go check it out." He suggests.

We head down to the lobby area and Ian video tapes some more of the resort. We make our way to the buffet Ian was talking about and I was in awe. There was so much food, all different kinds too.
We both grabbed a plate and I took over the filming and things while Ian made his plate. I grabbed some crab legs and fresh fruits and met Ian at a table outside.
A waitress brought us some fruity drinks and we sat and looked out at the gorgeous beach.
"So I've got stuff planned for today and tomorrow okay?" He says.
"Like?" I ask.
"Well I can't ruin the surprise!" He laughs.
"Ian you know I don't like surprises." I sigh.
"Come on you'll enjoy them. I promise." He smiles.

Once we finish up our delicious lunch, we head back up to our rooms, it's around 3, and Ian said to get my swim suit on and meet him in the lobby in 15 minutes.
I throw on my simple black suit and some jean shorts and a flowy shirt and my sandals, and head on down.
Ian was walking around with his camera, taking a few photos, waiting for me in his swim trunks and tank top.
"Took you long enough." He scoffs.
"Shut up asshole you said 15 minutes!" I chuckle.
"Come on let's go, we're walking anyways." He says.

We start our journey towards the beach and once we get closer to the docks, there's a boat with balloons waiting for us.
"Ian oh my god!" I smile. "Why did you do this! This is too much."
"No it's not! You're gonna be 25!" He laughs.
"That's not even a big birthday oh my god you're always so extra!" I say.
"Hey who else is gonna Throw you a party! We gotta look out for each other ya know." He sighs.
"Yeah. You're right. Thank you." I smile.
He's right, we kinda all each other has.
Well, he's got ansia, I think, he says they aren't dating, but they are.

Ian rented out the boat for the whole day, just us, cruising around and listening to music. There was even a raft so we could pull each other and try to knock one another off.
Ian made sure to have snacks and stuff for us as well, and we may have gotten a little tipsy.
Once we got back to the docks it was around 8pm and we were both already red as tomatoes, and super hungry.
"Hey once I shower, I'm coming over and we're ordering room service." I say.
"I'm down, I snook a lil weed on the plane too." He whispers.
"Ian! You could've gotten arrested!" I exclaim.
"Okay but I didn't!" He chuckles.
"Whatever I'll be over you dumbass." I sigh.

I quickly shower in the nicest bathroom I'll probably ever be in ever in my life, and throw on some joggers and a hoodie. I head over to Ian's, and he's no where to be found, but it looks like he already ordered some food. 
He had all the balloons and stuff from earlier, and he even had what looked like a gift bag as well.
I walked around his room, and even the bathroom and he was gone.
He ordered wings and some chocolate cake and I decided to smoke and dive in.
I plop down on the bed and smoke a little and start eating some wings. I flip on the tv and go to the food network channel and just hang.
I tried to text Ian, but when I did his phone dinged from the night stand. What a dumbass. Where did he go?

About 15 minutes have gone by and Ian still isn't back. I decided to go look for him, but as soon as I got up, he opened the door.
"I see you've already started!" He laughs. "Close your eyes I have another surprise. "
"Can I open that one first?" I chuckle.
"Oh that? Yeah go for it." He smiles.
I walk over and grab the bag and take all the paper out, and in the bag, was a couple photo frames, all of the 2 of us from different ages.
One was from when we both had those Barbie Jeep things and we were both driving them at our old house, the next one was from when we went to Disney when I was 6 and he was 8. The next 2 were from when we both graduated high school, and the last one is from when we recently went camping.
"Aw Ian Thank you, I love them." I smile.
"I try." He chuckles. "Now for the big surprise. Close your eyes. "
I close my eyes and I heard the door open and close. I feel Ian put something on my head and then he tells me to open.
"Surprise!" Ian, Max and george, all day in unison, with party hats on their heads.
"Oh my god!" I cheer, running to hug all of them. "I'm so glad you guys could come!"
"It's so good to see you! Happy birthday!" Max cheers. "I got you something, but it's in my suitcase."
"Yeah same." George smiles.
"Aw thanks guys. You shouldn't have, now let's smoke!" I giggle.

———
1468
Hello I'm back :) sorry for the delay.