22.

Isabella
Thursday
10:37am
I woke up to the door shutting, I look up and George has bags in his hands.
"Sorry for waking you, I just went to go grab breakfast." He whispers.
"Aw that's okay. Thank you." I smile, sitting up, wiping my eyes.
"I hope chocolate chip pancakes are okay. Ian said you liked those." He smiles.
"Heck yes." I yawn.
I get up and go get us plates while he takes out the take out boxes from the bags.
I get forks and knives and set them on the coffee table and then go grab us both some milk to drink.
We quietly prepare our food and I flick on the office, of course.
"So I'm going to the studio today, but when I get back, I would like to take you on that date I asked about." He smiles.
"Yeah, I'm free. Sounds great." I blush.
"Sweet. Wear something on the nicer side." He smirks. "I'll pick you up at 7. But for now I gotta go."
"Okay. See you then." I smile.
I watch him get up and exit my apartment. My stomach feels all gittery, I haven't felt this way in forever.
I decide to clean up and shower, it was only 10, so I had all day to do whatever.
After my shower I threw on some shorts and a T shirt and decided to clean my apartment. I plugged my phone in and connected it to my speaker and started jamming out and cleaning.
1:32pm
I finally finished deep cleaning my whole apartment and I was super hungry.
I decided to see if Ian wanted to come with me to grab some food, i put on some joggers and a hoodie and hopped over.
"Hey wanna come grab lunch?" I ask.
"Yeah! I'll tell ansia you're coming!" He smiles.
"Ooh so I do get to meet her!" I cheer.
"Only because we're official." He says
"Whatever I bet you guys have been together for a while you just didn't wanna tell me so I couldn't embarrass you." I sigh.
"Okay maybe." He laughs.

We meet ansia at Applebee's and she's a lot different than I pictured Ian liking. Not in a bad way, she's gorgeous, and just as nerdy as he is, and I love that they're together.
She was a bit shy at first but once we started talking she was super funny and cute.
Once we finished eating, we all headed back home, but I decided to leave them be and to start getting ready.
It's only 3:30, but I'm excited for this date. I guess it's just cause I haven't been on one in what seems like forever. I mean, this is a real date. Right?
I know he likes me, but I just can't seem to convince myself that he would actually like me. Or anyone would for that matter.
I sit down at my vanity and begin my makeup and hair.
I turn on some music and just do my thing. I do a simple brown Smokey eye with a wing, and then my face makeup and eyebrows. I'm not much of an eyelash girl so I didn't bother with those.
I turned on my curling iron and prepped my hair while I waited.
I lightly curled my ends and prayed some hairspray to hold them.
Once I was pleased with how I looked, now was the hard part. My outfit.
I checked the weather, we are in October so it gets chilly at night. But I didn't have many dressy clothes that were warm. So I found this big oversized grey knitted sweater, and paired it with some black ripped skinny jeans.

I put on some cute boots to match and took a look in the mirror

I put on some cute boots to match and took a look in the mirror. Hopefully this is nice enough.
I check the time 5:36pm. An hour and a half.
I decided to just sit down and watch some Tv while I wait. My stomach was during flips and turns and I'm just really nervous I guess.

7:21pm
I was getting a little nervous because George said 7. Maybe he's just running late. He does like to work a lot. I just scrolled through twitter liking some tweets from "fans" and then I got a knock at the door.
I opened it and there was a George I had never seen before.