27.

George
Sunday
8:45 am
My alarm jolts me awake, it's time to shoot my music video for CANT GET OVER YOU.
It was the perfect day. And I have the perfect idea. But first I have to get Isabella out of bed.
Isabella
I get scared awake, not normally how I like to wake up on my sundays. But this time it wasn't Ian.
"ISABELLA WAKE UP!" George screams, jumping on my bed.
"How did you get in here!!" I yell. 
"Ian let me in." He smiles, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Well good morning I guess." I yawn.
"Get ready we're going somewhere today." He demands.
"Wait what? Should I look nice?" I ask.
"Um, if you want. Can you be ready to leave by 10? I'll make something to eat while you get ready." He states.
"Um, yeah. Thanks." I smile, hopping up and heading to my closet.
I pick out some high waisted ripped jeans and a tight fitting cropped shirt with stripes on it, and my black converse to match.
I head and shower real quick and let my hair air dry while I put on some makeup. I kept it simple, not a whole lot, eyebrows and some eyeliner and mascara.
I get changed and head out and there's eggs and bacon and a happy George waiting for me.
"Thanks." I smile taking a seat next to him on the couch.
Hes wearing a simple wife beater and some basketball shorts, now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen him in shorts. His tank top shows off some of his tattoos that I also didn't know existed. His long hair was now falling in his eyes. And his arm muscles fit him well. Not too muscular but not too flabby.
He looks really good.
"So what's on the agenda today?" I ask.
"We're gonna go film a music video." He smiles, taking a bite from his bacon.
"Please tell me I'm not gonna be in it." I laugh.
"Oh I don't think so, unless the directors think you'd be good to be in it, but I think with what they're tryna go for they don't want any girls in it. I just want you to come." He shrugs.
I blush at his last sentence. He wants me to come with him. To watch him do something he genuinely enjoys. His music.
We finish up and I clean the dishes and then we head off to wherever this set is.
"George are you sure I'm allowed to be here?" I whisper, trailing behind him.
"Yeah I asked. Look there's even a chair for you." He laughs.
"Okay." I sigh.
I take a seat and George immediately goes to change.
"Would you like a drink miss?" A nice lady with a headset and clipboard asks.
"Um no thank you." I smile.
I look around for George, there's so many people running around, we're in some small town out in the middle of nowhere, and there's trailers and tables of food and cameras everywhere.
George eventually comes out of one of the trailers with a suit and tie on, and a bouquet of flowers. He comes and sits next to me and an assistant brings him roller blades to put on?
"What are those for?" I giggle.
"Uh, I don't know really." He smiles.
He puts them on and skates over to the middle of the street they have blocked off.
They start filming, but they start in the middle of the song. I have no clue how any of this goes so I'm super intrigued. He skates around, well wobbles and he has those flowers in his hands. I try to not laugh as he falls on his butt.I hope they keep that part in.  they record a few more bits of him skating around, and then they give him a little break. 

"Are you doing okay over here? it's a little hot do you want me to have someone get you a drink? I can do that ya know." He smirks.

"Yes, I'm okay, and no you don't have to do that, i'll be fine.'' I laugh. " So whats next?''

" Well first I wanted to do this...'' he starts.

he takes his skates off and some other producers and helpers come out of the trailer with loads of flowers, and they all stand behind him.

"George...''

"Isabella, would you take the honor of be coming my girlfriend?" He smiles, handing out the alla bouquet of flowers he used for the video.

My face gets hot, and my jaw drops. Is this really happening?

"I um- yes." I giggle.

he gives me the biggest smile and everyone starts cheering and clapping while he embraces me in a hug. I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time. It's been so long since I've been in any type of relationship.