32.

Isabella
Monday
8:30am
I woke up the the sound of my alarm, another early morning shift. Hopefully my YouTube takes off soon so I can quit this job.

I quietly get out of George's bed and make my way down to my place so I can get ready. I shower real quick and braid my hair back and throw a small amount of makeup on, along with my glasses.

I grab a quick breakfast and then I'm off to work for the next 8 hours.

1:32pm

Work was surprisingly busy so far today, I'm not surprised since Thanksgiving is in 3 days. I fold some clothes and do inventory to make these last few hours go by.

I felt bad because the boys pushed their lunch back to dinner because I had to come to work today. Hopefully they're back to normal hanging out already. But who knows. Maybe Max will hold this against George forever.

George
10:27am
I woke up to the sound of a phone call from my manager, great.

"Hey G just letting you know we've got a meeting today about tour." He says.

"Okay cool, what time was that again?" I ask, trying to make it sound like I didn't just wake up.

"Try to be at the studio by noon please. We will also be going over the logistics for the "YEAH RIGHT" video." He adds.

"Sweet, I will see you at noon. Thanks for the reminder." I say.

I hang up and hop out of bed to take a shower. Bella must've had an early shift today, which is always nice because that means we get to spend the evening together, as long as I'm not hung up at the studio.

After my shower I throw on some black adidas pants and a white t shirt and a hat. I grab some toast and text Iz real quick before I leave.

Me- hey princess, I've got a meeting at noon, not sure how long, it's about a new music video! Hopefully you're having a good day at work so far, I'll try to get out early so we can do something tonight ;)

Carter- Aw how exciting! I can't wait to hear about it :) work is going alright, I get off at 5:30 I can't wait. I think we should say bye to max too, Ian said he's taking him to the airport.

Me- oh yeah, I think they're leaving around 7, how about I meet you at your place at 6, and then we can head over?

Carter- sounds like a plan :) have fun at your meeting, drive safe G.

Me- I will :) have a good rest of your shift babe

I put my phone in my pocket and smoke a bit before it's time to go. I grab my keys and lock up and head off to the studio.

Isabella
5:30pm

I finally finished my work and clocked out for the day and headed home to change. Hopefully George would be on his way home by now, he'll be over in half an hour.

I quickly change out of my work clothes and take my hair out of the braid and let it fall wavy. I put on some black skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie. I grab a quick snack and pack a bowl and sit at my desk to edit a little before George gets here.

I end up smoking 3 bowls and get way too high to edit or focus. I decide to flick on the Tv until George arrives.

Not too long after I hear a knock at the door, and then it opens, revealing a smiling George.

"Hi G, how was your meeting?" I ask, engulfing him in a hug.

"It was alright, they want me to go on tour starting like March.  That's kinda quick." He sighs.