Teaser

@FroZenCrystal2030 this story is dedicated to you. Your wish is going to come true. :)

Crowd screaming...

Forth!!! Forth!!! Forth!! Forth!!!

Whole school was cheering for him, he was crush and admirer of many girls and boys, captain of basketball team, Forth Jaturapoom.

Among all these people I am also the one who is crushing on him for past three years. I fell in love with him on first sight only, he was practicing for his match and I was observing it for one of my report. I couldn't help myself but to admire his tanned skin, tall body, well build muscles.

His father is the owner of this school. In spite of being famous and rich this guy have never shown any sign of being spoiled or having ego. He is very down to earth person and that is the reason why I love him more and more each day.

Oh I forget to introduce myself, I am Beam Baramee, a nerd who wear thick glasses and is invisible in everyone's eyes. I am in final year of my school, I am also center of attraction of bullies, I have got bullied so many times that I have become habitual of it. I enter this school three years ago, I left my earlier school because one student tried to do something very bad to me. I don't like to talk about it at all.

Actually no body loves me or knows that I exist, even my own parents, expect for my friend Kit and my younger brother Wayo. They love and adore me a lot and I am glad to have them in my life.

I am just waiting for day when someday, somehow Forth will lay his eyes on me and notice me. I hope that day will come soon

{a/n: I will resume this story in July}

See you soon.