6.The unexpected meet

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Forth's POV

I was showering when I heard someone's scream,it was Beam's. I wash my face quickly turn around to grab towel and what I see is Beam standing there right in front of me with his eyes wide open.

No wonder scream was so loud, he screamed because he saw me, naked.

I did not lock the bathroom door, as bathroom lock was creating problem for past few days.Just in case something happens with Beam and I can easily open the door. But I didn't expect Beam to come inside and see me like this.
{A/N: Yes that's why Beam screamed, not because he was having nightmare or something. (^_*)}

We were staring at each other with our eyes wide open, suddenly I realise I wasn't wearing anything down there. I hide my manhood with my palms and Beam closed his eyes with his.

"I...I am so sorry. I was...I was...I need to...ummm...I'll go out..sorry again." Beam said with his eyes still closed. I can see his whole body was red from head to toe, due to embarrassment.

If situation was not serious with Beam, I would have teased the hell out of him.

"It's okay Beam, no need to be sorry. It's not like you have seen something different, you also have what I have. Anyway, how are you feeling?" I said while wrapping towel around my waist.

"I am fine. Actually as soon as I open my eyes I realise that I was not in my room and I was getting urge to pee, and...and I saw this door...I..I thought this might be bathroom ...but..then...you...naked.." he said with his eyes still closed and head bow down a bit.

I chuckle lightly at his cuteness. I went near him and said,"Beam, you can open your eyes,I will wait for you outside, okay."

He nodded with eyes still closed. I was getting the urge to peck him on his face, but I restrain myself and went outside.

After ten mins or so Beam came outside. I was already in full clothes.

"You can take bath if you want to, I will give you my clothes to wear."

I can see him getting lost in some thought and tears were forming in his eyes. I know he was remembering whatever has happen to him.

I went near him, put my thumb on his chin, lift his face up and said,"You don't have to fear about anything, no one is going to put a scratch on you from now on, that's my promise to you."

This is the first time when I am seeing his eyes this close, I must say he have the most beautiful eyes. 

He blinked with tears rolling down on his cheeks and said,"Did you save me....from them??"

I wipe his tear and nodded.

God I want to hug him so badly.

"Now go and take bath, I am sure you must be hungry. It's almost dinner time."

"Wait, what??? Dinner??? Where is Wayo?? Is he still not back from trip yet?"

"Realx Beam, he is fine and he went home with Phana, your parents are home, so he said he need to handle his mom something like this."

I can see panic on his face as soon as I mention about their mother,"I..I need to go home, or else mam will...I can't stay...I have to go...please take me home Forth." he said in panic tone.

Mam?? He call his step-mom as mam??

"Relax buddy, Wayo have already inform your parents that you won't be home tonight. As I told you no one will be able to do any harm to you, trust me, okay."