12.ForthBeam moments

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Forth's POV

Okay...that was so stupid of me. How can I cook same thing for him as I gave him in school as a secret admirer.

I really need to think something before my secret get revealed. But what???

"Forth."

"Huh."

"You didn't answer my question." Beam said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"What question?"

"I asked you, are you that J person who is been sending me delicious food for lunch? Because this curry tastes exactly like the one that J person sent me few weeks ago.J as in Jaturapoom?"

I cannot let him know that J person is me, not yet.

"Umm..I..well...I guess I have no choice but to tell you the truth." I said.

"Go ahead, I am listening."

"Well, ummm, you see...there is....there is a person in class who has this huge...like really huge crush on you. I cannot tell you whether that person is boy or girl because it's that's person secret to tell. So one day that person approached me and begged me to cook something for you, so I did."

He raised one of his brows and said,"Just like that?"

"Yeah...you know..am such kind heart person."

"And how that someone knows what is my favorite?"

"Umm..well that person must have done his/her research on you since that person has crush on you."

"Uh..huh and why that person only came to you for help? And how that person knows that you can cook?"

Oh God!! this is harder than giving an exam.

"Well..you see...there was one time when I cooked cookies for everyone, so that's how and I am the only person who can never say no to anyone who ask for help, so, that's why."

Did he buy my lie????

He thought for a while and said,"Hmmm...okay...you are good guy indeed. By the way, I love your cooking." 

"Thank you." i gave him my gummy smile.

"I thought you were smarter then this." I think I heard him mumbling this.

"Did you say something Beam?"

"Huh..no..I said I can't get enough of eating your cooked food. So delicious." he said licking his lips with the tip of his tongue.

Fuck, so hot!!

"Errrr...I will go and bring you medicine from room." I ran towards room hoping that he won't see me getting hard.

Who the hell lick his lips like that??? Is he trying to seduce me or what??

I went inside my room, lock myself in bathroom and wash my face with cold water.

"Calm down little Forth, calm down." I keep splashing water on my face until I was finally calm down.

"Here, your medicine." I give medicine to Beam, who was now sitting in living room watching something on TV.

"What took you so long Forth? I thought you fell asleep in your room."

"Errr...well...I had to poop..upset stomach." I said scratching my head.

"Oh..okay." he took the medicine and gulp it down with water.