2.Forth

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Forth's POV

Hello my name is Forth Jaturapoom, I am captain of basketball team and topper of school. People say I am very good looking, I guess maybe I am. I have an elder brother Ming who is currently in college doing engineering in mechanical , a loving mother who is housewife and dad who is not only owner of this school but also the owner of few more schools and colleges.

Due to my look many girls as well as boys have come to me with their proposal but I have always rejected them politely. I don't believe in relationship that only last for few weeks or months, I know most of these people come to confess their feelings because I am popular and rich and relationships which are based on these facts don't last long. Even though there are few people who truly love and admire me, but I don't want to give them false hope.

I know there is rumor about me that I have someone I love and I will confess to that person at the last day of our school, but it's a false rumor which was spread by my friend Phana . I ask him to do it, because I was feeling guilty more and more each day after rejecting those who really love me. After that rumor nobody has dare to approach me for proposal.

Call me conservative or whatever but I will only date that person with whom I will fall for, of course unless that person feels the same for me. I want that relationship with the person to be my first and last. I not only will date that person but I will end up marrying her/him, I don't mind even that person is boy, all I need is whom I love and who loves me too.

According to me you don't need experience to understand what love is, it can only be felt by a person. I can pretty much put lyrics of the song sang by Jesse McCartney, Beautiful Soul.

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

This is exactly what I am looking for, and I am sure I will find her/him one day.

***

"Great match boys, I am proud you all." our coach said, after we won the match against students of commerce.

We wai to him and went inside locker room for change. Phana was in hurry because he said he need to go somewhere, like some kind of date. He didn't explain much, I guess I'll ask him later.

"So Forth,where are you going after this?" One of the girl from my class asked, after I changed my clothes.

"Home, I'll be going home after this. Why did you ask?"

"No reason , just wanna ask if..."

"Listen, Pearl"

"Yeah."

"You know I don't give false hope to people, so please don't waste your time on me. You are really nice person and I am sure you'll find the one who will love you unconditionally."

She didn't said anything but gave me a quick hug and ran away from there. Even after the rumor about me having someone I love, some people still try to approach me.

I wonder , when that day will come when finally I will be able to meet the one who is meant for me.

Sigh