16.Remembering

{Happy Independence Day and Rakhsa Bandhan(Rakhi) to all my fellow Indian readers!!!!}

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

SHORT UPDATE(WEIRD UPDATE)

Kit's POV

I have been on a secret mission recently and you know what that is?

It's "Mission following P'Ming!!!!!!"

Isn't it great!!?

You know how usually people follow each other on Instagram and all, I am following P'Ming in same way but the only difference is that I am following him physically not virtually.

Well don't call me stalker, because I am not. I am simply a follower of P'Ming.

You must be wondering why I am following him, right? It's a simple as it is, because I lo..live him..yeah..I like him but I guess you guys already know about it.

You last time when I met him at Forth's place, he held my hand and gave me KitKat. Well, I kind of hate that chocolate but when he gave it to me I didn't have the heart to throw it away and ate it right then and there.

The only question is, why did he gave me that chocolate??

In order to find answer of my question I decided to follow him whenever possible, so here I am standing outside his dorm building waiting for him.

I was busy stalki...I mean following P'Kim , when Wayo called and told me that something happened to Beam.

When it comes to Beam then I forget everything else on this earth and just think about him only, that's how much I love and care for him, as a friend and as a brother.

When I reach Forth's place Beam was in deep sleep, Forth told us what happened and it was really werd the way the Beam acted. We were in middle of talk when we heard Beam screaming.

"NO DON'T KILL MY MOM." he woke up  startled and started crying. Forth went near him and gave him hug. 

"Beam...it's okay we are here. Just go to sleep baby."

Forth whispered some kind words to him which made him fall asleep again. Forth was busy stroking Beam's hair when I notice something.

"Umm...Forth, do you mind talking outside for a bit. Pha, Wayo, you guys come too."

We went outside and close the door.

"What do you wanna talk about Kit? You know we can't Beam in condition like this." Forth said.

"I know, but there are two things I would like to say. First is abut Beam's mom and second but most important is , what the hell is that shiny thing on your ring finger?" I said pointing towards Forth's hand.

"Umm..it's...ahem...engagement ring. I..I kind of asked Beam to marry me. I proposed to him." Forth said scratching his head in embarrassment.

"As a joke????"

"What?????"

"Yeay!!!"

Was our reaction.

"No, not as joke and yes I did proposed and he said yes."

"As a joke right? I mean you guys are 16 , for God sake." I said.

"I didn't mean to ruin you happiness P'Forth, but I think you made a mistake." Wayo said with concerened tone.