7.The Unexpected meet 2

Before I forget, let me wish a very very Happy Birthday to @addymoshi  . I hope and pry that you will have really great and loving life ahead. May you get what you wish for and always be happy dear. You were one of the most excited person for this story when I posted it's teaser and I promise to resume it in July , also your birth month. <<33

So Happy Birthday again my lovely reader. Hope you get someone like Forth for you. (^__*)

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Beam's POV

"em"

"Beam??"

"BEAM."

"Huh! Yes Forth."

"I told you if you cannot sleep then you can come and join me here on bench."

"Oh yeah, sure."

So that kiss on forehead and that loving look in Forth's eyes, it was all my imagination?? I was imagining all that?? What the hell is wrong with me??
{a/n:Exactly}

I went near Forth and took a seat at very end of the bench. 

"Why are you sitting so far, come here." he said.

I look at his face and suddenly that bathroom scene flashes in mind.

"Umm...I..I am...fine." I said awkwardly.

"Errr...sorry about before, I thought you were sleeping and my bathroom door's lock is broken..so.."

"It's okay...it's not like I see something new, just like you said. Let's just not talk about it."

"Okay,umm well Beam, if you want you can skip tomorrow school. I mean, it's not like you will see those boys again in school but if you want to you can skip."

I did not reply him because as soon as he mention about those boys I start thinking about the incidence. Why I am so weak that I cannot protect myself from those bullies? Why can't I stand for my own sake? Why ??

"Hey..hey..it's alright, no need to cry now. I told you na,no one is going to hurt you anymore." Forth said coming near me and wipe my tears away.

I didn't realise I was crying. I don't want Forth to see me like this and think of me as sissy. I wanted to show him that I am strong person like him, but now when he is near me all I wanted was to cry my heart out in front of him.

He hesitatingly put his arm around my shoulder, and I unknowingly put  my head down on his shoulder. As soon as I put my head down , my tears started to fall without my permission. I started sobbing hard. 

Forth put his arms around me and hug me. My hands snakes into his waist, head on his chest and I hug him back, tightly.

"Sshh..sshhh..it's okay Beam, just let it out, I will be there for you whenever you need me." he said rubbing my back slowly.

I keep crying my heart out and clutch on to Forth's body tightly. I don't know how many mins or hour passed until I cried, all I remember was falling asleep into Forth's embrace. After Wayo and Kit, Forth is the third person with whom I was feeling safe and protected.

Forth's POV

Seeing Beam like this was ripping my heart apart. I try hard to control my tears but somehow few tears manage to leave my eyes. I don't want to look weak in front of Beam, I wanted to protect him and take care of him.