9.Forth's dilemma

~Can you feel the love tonight?~

{a/n: I have fallen in love with TaeTee all over again <<33 }

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Kit's POV

Finally I was back in town after spending two days at my grandparents house. I wonder how Beam is doing, I didn't get the chance to talk to him due to poor network in the area where my grandparents lives.

I was in my dreamland when suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello." I receive it without looking at caller.

"Umm..P'Kit, it's me Wayo, are you back in town because I need to ask one favor from you."

"Huh! What is it, did that witch hurt Beam again, is he okay?? And yeah I am back i town."

"He is fine P'Kit, actually he is at P'Forth's house and I was supposed to go there to pick him up but my evil mom have to take me someplace where I don't want to go, so can you please go and pick him up?"

Beam is at Forth's house??

"Okay, will do, don't worry."

"Thank you phi."

"It's okay Yo, he is my friend too, no need to thank me na."

"Okay, bye phi."

"Bye Yo."

After hanging up phone I get up from bed and run towards bathroom. I really need to ask Beam why he was at Forth's house. I could have asked Wayo, but it will be fun teasing him while asking.

Half an hour later I was ready and riding my car towards Forth's house.

After driving for around 15 mins or so I finally reach there. Yes I know where Forth lives, all thanks to Beam.

I park my car near house, get out the car, went to the front door and ring the doorbell. After few seconds gate was wide open revealing the person that I have searching for so long in front of me.

I cannot believe that the guy, my hero, my crush for whom I was searching for past few months, I will meet him at Forth house!!! 

I was busy staring at his face with my eyes wide open, my mouth was open too I guess.

"Nong, I said who are you looking for?" he said.

Oh God!!!! He is talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Huh..oh yeah..I...I am Kit, Beam's friend. Wayo , Beam's brother called me and ask me to pick Beam up..be...because he can't come." I said nervously.

He gave me a wide smile and said,"Okay, come in."

I guess I went to heaven when he smile at me.

I went inside with him. He was walking ahead of me, I cannot see his face though but I am pretty sure he was grinning. Who wouldn't after seeing my reaction like this. And me, well I was smiling widely, I don't know where I was walking ...I was just lost in him.

Owh! you guys must be wondering where I met him, right? And why I am calling him my hero? For that you need to wait along with Beam to know about it. 

After a while I can feel someone shaking me.

"Kit..KIT" . it was Beam

"Huh! Oh Beam, hey...yeah Wayo called and he said he can't come to pick you up because that witch is taking him someplace where he do not want to go but he cannot do anything but go in the end because you know how that witch's black magic works." I said in one go.