8. First kiss?

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

I am so freaking in love with this story. I can't wait for series to come out. <<33

 <<33

Ming's POV

I was in college when there was an announcement made by dean informing all students that college will remain closed for a week due to some reason.

Well, good for us. 

Now we all can relax for a week without any worries.

My few friends suggested that we should go to beach to enjoy our week, but I denied. I mean what is the use of getting holiday when you will only end up travelling and tiring yourself up. I prefer to send my days with my family rather than going on places.

It doesn't mean that I do not go out with friends to enjoy my holidays. I do, during semester brake, for one week I stay at home and for remaining days I travel with my buddies.

I wanted to surprise my family for my sudden visit.But I had no idea I will be the one who will end up getting surprised when I decided to go to grocery shop.

I stop buy grocery shop to buy some fruits. I was walking around shop after picking fruits and was looking at other possible things that I might buy.

As I was walking I came to the almost end f the shop and what I witnessed there almost boil my blood with anger. There were two guys bullying a kid, I guess they were harassing him too, sexually. I couldn't see that kid's face though.

"What's going on here." I said in firm tone. 

I must say those two were bit bulky and taller than me but as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. I might not be as bulky or muscular like them but when it comes to strength than I am damn sure I have more than these two have.

As soon as they realized that there was someone else too besides three of them, they released him from their grip and I am pretty sure they even touch him in an inappropriate way before running away from there.

Fucking jerks!

I went near that boy, he was curled up like a ball and was shivering and sobbing. "Hey,hey...nong..you okay?" I said, but I guess he was scared that I will also harass him or something, he start sobbing hard.

Oh God, how I wanted to hug that boy and protect him from this cruel world. He was like a cute little brother I can never have, unlike my nong Forth.

"Nong...it's okay...no one will harm you. I will not harm you, tell me where do you live I will drop you there?" I said to him in soft tone, hoping that he will trust a bit.