10.Truth about Beam

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Forth's POV

We were on our way to the hospital when Wayo's phone starts to ring.

"Hello." Yo answer the call sobbing a bit.

"...."

"P'Beam...we are taking him to hospital."

"....."

"I will tell you everything  when we meet at hospital."

"....."

"Bye phi."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"P'Kit, he said that he had a bad dream about P'Beam so he wanted to ask if everything was okay." 

"Can I ask you who that women was and why you were locked inside your room?" I asked him.

"I...I'll tell you everything later...it's long story.. "

We reach the hospital within five mins only, since it was near and traffic was almost nil.

We took Beam towards ER section, doctor examined him and took him inside room for treatment.

"Where is Beam? ....How ...how..is he now? did that witch.... harm him again?" Kit asked panting hard, I can tell that he ran all the way from parking lot to here.

Who is this witch again, he mention about her when he came to pick Beam home at my place.

"Who is this witch?" Phana asked.

"Ummm...P'Beam, P'Pha I need you to sit first, after that I will tell you everything." Wayo said hesitatingly.

I wonder what is so serious that he is going to tell us.

"P'Kit, I know you know few things already but still you don't know whole truth about P'Beam. So you sit too, I will tell you everything."

What truth is he talking about?

We all took seat near room where Beam was getting treated by doctors. Wayo took a deep breath and begin speaking.

"You know P'Beam is not my real brother, he is my step brother. My mom married his dad when P'Beam was 6 years old I guess. To tell you the truth I didn't like P'Beam at beginning, it's not because he was bad to me or anything like that, it's because my mom used to put poison in my ears against P'Beam. As I was just a kid that time, I used to believe all her saying.

Yes, she never likes P'Beam, actually she never assumed P'Beam as her own son. That's the reason why she tried to make me hate P'Beam by saying bad things about him. I used to hate P'Beam until I was 8 years old, when one day I witness my mother beating P'Beam mercilessly."

He paused for a moment and let his tears falls. Phana gave him hug and rub his back gently.

He took a deep breath and resume,"Ever since that day I realized how foolish I was to believe my mothers words and I took an oath to protect P'Beam from my evil mom as much as I can. When my mom realized my change in behavior towards P'Beam, she tried to sent me out of country for studies but I denied by threatening her that I will kill myself if she will try to force me to go.

I have been protecting him as much as I can ever since that day, but sometimes when I am not home my mom take advantage of it and try to harm him. I also investigated about my mom, it turns out she married P'Beam's dad only for money and by faking her pregnancy, which she later made it look like she had miscarriage, how low my mom can go you can judge by this only.