18.Stupid Forth

A/N: Don't kill me after reading this. :P

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Ming's POV

Ever since I have met nong Kit I can't seem to get him out of my head, his smile and those cute dimples is making my mind and heart go crazy. I know he feels something for me too because I know that he is been stalking me for past few days.

I must say, my kitten is real cute when he try very hard to hide himself from me, but fails to do so. I don't think so he has realized that I have already caught him stalking me and it's good too, I like him following me like this. I am just waiting for the day when he will finally reveal himself and confess, if he won't confess then I will do it for sure.

So today I decided to go to his school and surprise him, since it was my day off. It was almost time for school to get over when I saw Beam running out of the building and he was crying I guess, I wasn't able see his face because he was running with his head bow down.

"Beam...Beam wait!!" Kit was running behind him calling his name.

Beam was running ignoring Kit, he wasn't looking where he was going so he bump into me.

"Nong..you okay?" I asked him.

"Huh..P...P'Ming..?" Beam look up at my face and it literally break my heart to see him like this. His eyes were red and puffy, so I guess he must be crying for a while now.

I wonder who hurt him?

I hug him and said,"What happen Beam? Why are you crying? Did someone bully you again?"

He shook his head.

Kit was stunned to see me standing there, but he came closer and yelled,"I am gonna kill your brother phi!!!!!!"

"Woah!! what happened, what that dumb idiot do now?"

"He...he..."Kit couldn't say anything and starts crying.

After calming both Beam and Kit down, Kit finally told me what happened. I won't lie if I'll say that I was feeling like killing my brother with my bare hands. How can he do this Beam? That guy need a real long yelling from me.

Suddenly Kit's phone starts ringing.

"It's Forth." he said and pick up the call.

"Hello."

"......."

He took deep breath and said,"Beam is with me and he is going to spend his day with me. We have to do some assignment together and it's very urgent."

"................."

"No Forth, we cannot get distracted and it's really important for us to finish it today. You two can meet tomorrow in school."

"............."

"His phone died, have to go now, bye Forth."Kit ended the call in anger.

Kit was real pissed, I can see that.

"Beam do you want to go to Forth's home or somewhere else?" asked Kit.

"I don't wanna see him at the moment." Beam said nearly in whisper with tears still falling from his eyes.

"Alright, you can stay at mine place. P'Ming can you drop us?"

"Yeah sure."

Beam was crying mess by the time I drop him at Kit's place. I can see how heartbroken he was, Kit and me somehow managed to calm him down and I promise him that I will knock some sense into Forth's stupid brain.