1.Beam

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Beam's POV

Panting heavily

That dream again, or I must say nightmare. I have been having this nightmare for past three years and it gets worse when I sleep alone.

"P'Beam you okay?" Yo asked me worriedly.

I nodded," I am fine, go back to sleep." he gave me a smile and close his eyes again. I pat his head few times and he fall asleep again.

I don't get this nightmare daily, but it comes in every one or two week. My brother suggested my parents to send me to a therapist so that I can get rid of it, but they refused to do so.

Of course, they hate me so much that they might throw a party the day when I die.

I look at the clock, it's almost 5 in morning, I should get up now and start preparing myself for another rough day.

It's been for almost 10 years since this has become my routine.I get up 5 am in morning, clean whole house which takes around more than 1 hour because this is very huge house with four bedroom with attached bathroom in each room, one kitchen, dinning room, living room, one gym, storage room, study room and one home theater room.

After cleaning house I take bath and cook breakfast for everyone. After that I finish my remaining work from school and get myself ready for school.

My dad has well established business of his own, and mom is well known event planner. We come under the list of Top 20 richest family of Thailand

I know you must be wondering if we are so rich then why did they not hire maid for house, my answer is simple , because they don't want to. Why would they hire someone and waste their money  when same thing is getting done by free of cost.....by me.

Is still don't know why they treat me differently than Wayo. 

Wayo has treated me differently than my parents, in fact he has fight for me many times with them. He don't like the way they treat me and he always have protested it. 

But whenever things get heated up my parents threatened him that they will kick me out of house if we won't stop fighting. They know Yo loves and adores me a lot and he cannot see me suffering more.

"Everything is ready madam and sir, I will take my leave now." I inform my parents. 

Yes, I call them madam and sir.

"P'Beam, wait, I'll come with you too. Let's go with my car, shall we?" Wayo said.

"No Yo, you know the rules, he cannot take any private transport,, he need..."

"UGH!! JUST SHUT UP, OKAY. I KNOW YOUR SO CALL STUPID RULES.I AM LEAVING, AND P'BEAM IS GOING WITH ME." Wayo shouted in anger, grab my hand and took me to school with him.

***

School, well, that's the place I love and hate too. I hate it because I usually get bullied by students , but Kit my friend is always there to protect me, you just don't want to deal with angry Kitten.

I love it because I can get to see the person I have been crushing on for a long time, the captain of our school basketball team, topper of our school, crush of many people, Forth Jaturapoom. I hope that one day he will notice me like I notices him everyday.

"eam...Beam...BEAM BARAMEE!!"

"Huh!! of sorry teacher, I was.."

"If you have stop day dreaming then focus on class too. I have huge expectation from you, I am sure you can top this time instead of Forth."