14. First Intimacy

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Warning: Light smut, underage kids, stay away.

Beam's POV

I know Forth thinks that I don't know anything about his feelings towards me, but the truth is I already knew it even before the day I move into his house. I kind of eavesdrop when I was in hospital when that witch attacked me.

Flashback

"P'Beam will be fine,right?" I heard Wayo's concerned voice as soon as I open my eyes.

Yo was sitting on Pha's lap on sofa with his head on his chest and Pha was patting his gently. I peek around a bit and realise I was at hospital. My head was hurting a lot, I wanted to ask Yo for water or something but I hold my thoughts as soon as I heard something that interests me.

"You know Forth called me earlier."Pha said to Yo.

"Um hmm."

"It was related to Beam." he said making Yo look up to his face immediately.

'Related to me??? What it could be?'

"Really, what it was about?" Yo asked getting curious.

"He was gonna tell Beam that he likes him and ask his permission to court him." Pha said.

'Forth has feelings for me??? And he was going to confess, moreover he was going to ask to court me!!!!!!!!!????'

"Wow!! Really, I am so happy that he finally decided to take a step ahead."Yo said.

I wanted to jump with happiness but I can't because of injury as well as I don't want them to find out that I was already awake.

But wait a minute, what did Yo meant by "I am so happy that he finally decided to take a step ahead", does it mean he knew already and didn't tell me. Well, will deal with that later, but right now I should open my eyes and ask for water, because I am really thirsty.

Flashback ends

So ever since that day I have tried to make him spill the truth about him liking me, but I failed miserably. Not to forget about the kiss that he gave me that morning and said "sorry" to me, it confused the hell out of me,I stared to think that maybe Forth actually don't like me.

So today when I caught him kissing my cheek when I pretend to sleep he had no way to escape but confess to me,but unfortunately Forth's mom came and saved Forth's ass.

When Forth bring strawberry in room, my evil mind wake up and I decided to tease Forth a bit. So I deliberately eat the strawberry in a way that will blow Forth's mind, well I tried to look seductive while doing so and voila! it worked.

Forth couldn't stop himself , he lick the juice which was dripping from my mouth to my neck.

It send shiver down to my spine.

"So you do like me." I said with mischievous grin on my face.

"Yes I do, I like you very much Beam." he said and capture his lips with mine.

"Since when." I said as soon as we parted after kiss.

"Since the day...kiss on cheek... I saw ...kiss on other cheek...Phana carrying you...kiss on nose.. to your class...kiss on lips.

After that strawberries were long forgotten, he gave me really deep and passionate kiss.

"Shit!!" he said suddenly.