3.Love at first sight

{a/n: TaeTee MV Teaser is out}

Forgive my grammar mistakes.

NO PROOFREAD

Phana's POV

Wow , I can't believe the cutie that I have been crushing on for past few months, came to me and ask me out on date. I always wanted to go and ask him out, but I don't what happen to me whenever I am around him, I kind of chicken out.

When he asked me go out with him, I couldn't wait even for a minutes to say yes to him and decided to go with him right then and there before I chicken out again. So we went on date and it was great. 

Next day Wayo called me at night and ask me to do a favor for him which was to carry Beam ti his class from parking lot. When I asked him what happen to Beam, he said that his brother accidentally stepped on broken glass and hurt his feet.

I didn't believe him though. I feel like he is hiding something from me.

So next day I carry Beam to his class, which was fun because everyone was looking at us in weird way. I can see expression on Beam's face, he was getting nervous due to all attraction that we were gaining from everyone.

After dropping him inside him class, I went towards mine. Forth was standing outside with questionable look on his face,I know he is curious to know who that guy was and why I was carrying him.

"His name is Beam and he is the older brother of the person I am dating with." I told him even before he open his mouth.

"Hmm..wait...you are dating someone???? Who???" he said in curious tone.

"Remember that cutie I told you about?"

He nodded.

"Yeah,I am dating him since yesterday."

"Wow!! Seriously??? Why.....I mean how did he said yes to you?" he said teasingly.

I smack his head lightly and said,"Ai'jerk Forth, First of all, what do you mean by Why?? And second thing is that he was the one who came to me."

"Fine I believe you, and I am happy for you. So the guy you were carrying is his elder brother?? How come I have never seen him even if we are just next door?"

"It's because you don't pay attention to anyone and you are always super busy with studies and sports. You can go and see him now, he is cutie too."

He didn't said anything in return and went inside Beam's class. Students starts screaming and shouting as soon as he enter inside.

Why I am having feeling that Beam will be perfect for my beloved buddy Forth?

Forth's POV

As soon as I enter inside class everyone starts screaming and giggling, like they usually do. I didn't pay attention to it and focus myself on the guy who was sitting on chair who was smiling and saying something to the guy who was sitting with him. The way he was sitting I can see his side face only.

It looks like he was trying to convince his friend that he is fine while smiling. Even though that smile was not reaching his eyes, all I can see was pain in that smile, more mental pain than physical. Don't ask me how I know that, it's just something with me, I can easily tell from one look what that person is feeling.