11.Beam's Decision

Thank you all very much for making this story No.1 in #fb, it means a lot to me. <<33

As a reward a little bit longer chapter for you. Just 700 extra words. :P

 :P

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Beam's POV

What should I do? Should I agree to go with Forth? But what about Wayo?? Will he be able live without me?What if his mom will harm him too? And I can't sleep alone? With whom I am going to sleep at Forth's house??

These questions were rising in my head including the pain.

"Arrgghh!!" I screamed holding my head.

"Beam..Beam..relax, don't think too much okay. You can take your time, I am not forcing you to answer me now. Take as much as time you want to, just calm down , no need to stress yourself." Forth said gently stroking my hair.

I don't know what's with Forth's touch, but as soon as any part of his body touches mine I become relax instantly. Not even Wayo or Kit have this much effect on me as much as Forth do, I wonder why?

"P'Beam, I know you are worried about me but trust me, I will be more than happy to see you living happy and getting all the love and care you deserve. So no need to worry about me, I can visit you anytime I want and we will be seeing each other almost everyday at school too right. For once in a life phi, think about yourself too,please." Wayo said holding my hand with eyes full of concern.

I look at Kit and he has that worried face too. I bet these two must have cried buckets after I fainted and I cannot let them worry about me more. I need to make decision not only for myself but for them too.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay, what?" Forth

"I will live with you Forth, but I guess you need to ask your parents first."

He gave me a wide gummy smile and said,"Already did and they can't be happier to have one more son living with them, and I bet my mom is already cooking your favorite dishes by now."

We all chuckle after hearing this.

"By the way Wayo, no need to bring his clothes from home because I know what kind of clothes your evil mom make him wear. You and Kit can go and shop some clothes for Beam since you two know his size better.  And about books I will buy them for Beam when he will start going school again." Forth said giving Wayo gold platinum card.

Woah!!

"Woah!!! I have only heard about this, but this is the first time I am seeing this." Kit said in excitement while holding the card.

After that Wayo and Kit left with Phana for shopping. 

***

Kit,Wayo,Phana was back in hospital after buying clothes for me. They went to my house after their shopping and told my step mother about me moving in with Forth's family.