17.Forth in denial

{A/N: Don't hate me and Forth after reading this :P }

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Wayo's POV

I was sitting in dining room with my so called parents having dinner. I tend to ignore them whenever I am around them, since they don't give a fuck about P'Beam and me, well except for my mother who only care for me by being overprotective.

Incident with P'Beam few days ago was still in my mind, and P'Beam waking up from his dream, screaming and asking someone not to kill his mom, what is that supposed to mean?

P'Forth did told us that P'Beam had another dream and told him that his mother was killed. After that he fell asleep again and when P'Beam was in calm state, P'Forth ask him about what did he meant by his mother getting killed , but he couldn't remember a thing.

"Where is Beam?"

My thoughts were interrupted by the question which was asked by none other then my step father.

I scoff and said,"Now you are asking for him? He is not living with us for past one month and you just realized his absence!?"

He frowned and said,"One month?? Where did he go???"

Tsk! I was feeling like strangling him to death. Seriously, is he really P'Beam's father?? "Why do you care so much about him now, wherever he is at least he is happy and finally getting the love and care that he deserve."

"So you are saying he was not happy here? He wasn't getting love and care!!??" he said in loud voice.

"Oh my God...are you fucking blind or what?? You think P'Beam was happy living here? When you two made his life living hell. You being not giving a shit about him and my mom always hurting him, you expect him to be happy!!!!?" I yelled at him.

"WAYO!!! LANGUAGE?" my mother shouted at me.

"Mother, please do not interfere, you should be glad that me or P'Beam haven't inform the police or child care about the way you have been treating him, so just shut your bitchy mouth and let me deal with this asshole here." I was at the verge of loosing my temper. How can these two call themselves human when they have no humanity in them?

"WAYO!!!!" my step dad slap me hard on face.

I grab the plate from table and throw it floor by breaking it into tiny pieces.

"FUCK YOU GUYS...MAY YOU SUFFER HELL!!!" I yelled and left the house. I can hear them shouting and saying things but I ignore them and drive towards P'Forth's house.

***

"You shouldn't have talk to them like this Yo." I was in P'Beam's room, lying on his bed with my head on his lap. He was stroking my hair to cool me down, I told him what happened earlier.

"Why are you so nice phi? You know , you get nothing by being nice with everyone specially with those who treat you like shit."

"Does it hurt?" P'Beam said caressing my cheek which was little bruised due to the hard slap I got from my step father.

I smiled and said,"No, it doesn't."

"I am sorry." he said almost in tears.

I get up from his lap, cupped his face and said,"How many times I have told you not to say sorry to me. Stop blaming yourself which you are doing now, I love you more than I love my mom phi and I cannot take ...sighs. You know what, I have said this same thing to you like million times already, and I am not gonna say it again, just remember that I love you and when time will come I will choose you over them."