X - Curious

Blu

"What's your name?"

I choked on my own air right then and there. Why is he so curious about my name? Does he know who I am? Is it trying to find out who I am? Holy fudge nuggets this is happening, he knows. He knows and I'm going to get dragged back into it. He knows that I'm-

"Kitten?" He asked in a soft voice. I looked over to him to see he was concerned. "Is there something wrong? Are you alright?"

I took a sip of my juice and and controlled my breathing. Once I felt satisfied with my well being, I turned to him, "Yeah I'm alright."

The waitor then came over to give us our food, and when he was done he walked away, but not before giving me a wink. I blushed a little with my hair covering my face, but when I looked up I saw an annoyed look in Rivers' eyes.

We ate our lunch taking our time before River spoke up, "What are you doing for the rest of the day?" I stopped chewing my food and slowly looked up to Rivers who had a bored look on his face as he chewed on a fry.

"I think I might just watch Netflix and stay in bed, how about you?"

" Me too actually. So how's school going for you? "

" It's doing good. Though my grades aren't doing so well. "

" What? Why? "

" My AP teacher gave me a B+ on my last report card" I explained as I rolled my eyes for dramatic affect.

Then I heard cutlery drop down onto a plate. I jumped a little only to be met with a glare from Rivers, "You got a B+ on your last report card!?" He asked angrily.

"I mean yeah it's pretty low-"

"Pretty low? PRETTY LOW? THAT HAS TO BE THE LOWEST OF THEM ALL!" He continued, "Oh my gosh yeah so my like AP teacher gave me a B+ and *scoffs* it's like so low! " He mocked me in a high pitched voice.

" I do NOT sound like that! " I scoffed and threw a French fry at him.

"Yeah you kind of do," he mumbled.

"Huh? What was that? You wanna say it a little louder tough guy?" I mocked him in a playful way.

"Oh you wanna say that a little louder tough guy? " He mocked me again.

I gave him one of my most deadliest glares and his eyes widened in fear and he quickly said, "OK! Ok! I'm sorry I take it back please forgive me!" He begged.

I thought about it for a quick second while tapping my chin, "ok, fine, but only if I get to drive your car once," I stated. He looked bored while mumbling out a quick 'ok' with his mouth full.

"Ok?" I was pretty shocked that he was alright with it.

"Yeah, ok." He said in a bored tone. I smiled and I went back to eating my food.

••••••••••••••••••••
Rivers

She didn't answer my question when I asked her what her name was. Why was it so hard for her to just answer? I wanted to ask her again but I'd figured I'd ask when she fully swallows her food, I mean she choked on her own air, what could happen with food?

Ten minutes later and we're ready to pay the bill, I set my credit card in the folder just as she handed me her money. I looked at her in confusion but before I could protest she insisted, "I'm not about to let a guy just pay for my meal, heck no. Just take the money and let me pay for my own meal. "

I pushed her wrist towards her and protested, "Kitten I'm trying to be a gentlemen here. And if you think for one second that you're ever going to pay for something when you're with me, then you got another thing coming for ya, " I assured her.

But before she could say anything the waitor had already taken the bill. She looked at me annoyed and breathed out a 'fine' as she put her money back in her wallet. I couldn't help but watch her and she had TONS of money in there! Why doesn't she just have a credit card?

I looked away before she could notice me staring. The waitor came back and gave me my receipt, and we made our way out of the restaurant.

As soon as we got outside I rushed in front of her to open her door. She slid inside and I closed her door for her. Once I got into the driver's seat I looked at her to see her out in space.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Was that a date?" She asked suddenly.

I hesitated before answering, " Do you want it to be? "

She paused for a moment to think, "I think I just had my first date." She replied surprised. I chuckled at her for a second before I started the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot into the busy street.

If she considered it as a date, does that mean she liked it? Does that mean she wants another one?

"We still need to finish the game." I said suddenly breaking the silence.

I watched her tense up next to me before asking, "What game?" I smirked at the realization that she wants to play dumb.

"Truth or truth," I replied matter-of-factly.

She sat there contemplating something for a few seconds before starting, "Alright, I'll go first, how old are you?"

"17, now what's your name?"

"Why do you want to know my name? You already named me 'Kitten'"

"Tsk tsk tsk, one at a time now princess," Why doesn't she want me to know her name?

She didn't answer my question again, we were already close to her house and she didn't want to answer my question. Does she know I'm trying to kidnap her? Does she know about me? About Boss?

The drive to her house was long since all that filled the air was silence and tension. When we finally arrived we sat in the car for a second. I shut the engine off and took a deep breath. Maybe she just doesn't trust you enough with her name, but that wouldn't make sense because when you first meet someone, the first thing you start off with is your name. Is she hiding something? Does she not want me to know who she is? Maybe you should apologize for pushing her too much, plus you have to get on her good side to trust you and soon kidnap her. Yeah that sounds like she should totally trust you. (note the sarcasm) Just apologize douchebag.

I took in a deep breath, "Look I'm sorry I pushed you into telling me your-"

"Blu," She said quickly. She let out a breath of relief and she finally relaxed.

I looked at her in confusion, "What?"

She looked up at me this time, a look of uncertainty in her eyes, "My name is Blu, Blu Gonzalez."

______________________________________
OH MY GOSH THIS WHOLE DAY IVE JUST BEEN DOING CHAPTERS BUT ITS OKAY YA DIGG?

What is Blu trying to hide?

Please VOTE and COMMENT