XXXXV - Devil

Blu

I heard a door shut from the other side of the mirror, only meaning that John had left the room leaving Vincent, my personal torturer, left to finish the job. I didn't scream, I didn't yell, I haven't even shed a tear because all I could think was that I'd get him back for this, I just need the right time. And what better timing than this one right now...

I smelled them, I know it's weird but I fucking smelled them. I smelled the lavender coming off of him through the air vents and I smelled the mixture of cinnamon and pine trees and I couldn't have been more determined. They were on the other side of the glass, I fucking knew it. It was a good thing that they stayed quiet though or else they would've blown this whole thing out of proportion. Well, I think it's a good thing that I taught them to shut the fuck up.

I didn't feel pain, no, I felt numb actually. It got easier when the pain kept attacking my body because I've felt it all before. Some scars Vincent went over and stabbed me again, and again, and again, just like a broken record. Every. Fucking. Day. Couldn't blame him though, he was only doing his job, though I knew he was enjoying this because he was touching the untouchable. His pride is way too fucking high and it's gonna be torn away from him in just a second.

When he was behind me as I slit my neck on the knife, I managed to slip his pocket knife from his waist band. Though I couldn't do it without moving my hands up a bit, so when I leaned forward and my hands raised up, I took it from his waistband. I carefully snipped the wire that bound my hands and watched his movements.

I just needed him to get close enough... just a little closer... c'mon....

He approached me and bent down so we were eye level, "Well aren't you a pretty little thing?" He eyed my lips and before he could lean in I head budded him as hard as I could. He stumbled back at the force, "Fucking bitch!" He yelled. I quickly snipped the wires holding my feet down and he wrapped his hand around my neck once I looked up. He tried swinging at my temple but I kicked him in his man hood before his fist came in contact with my jaw. He bent over and I kneed him in the nose, tripped him, and stabbed the knife through his skull. The sound of something cracking rang through my ears and was satisfied with my kill. His eyes held no more life and were staring straight at me. I grabbed his knife that was laid on the table and made my way upstairs.

The sound of the front door closing was heard through the basement door and I assumed that John had left, so I peeked through the door and much to my surprise, nobody was there. The interior of the living room felt a nostalgic hate fill my stomach as I creeped through the dining room. I approached the table and saw untouched food laid out on each seat, waiting to be eaten. My stomach grumbled on cue but I made a self note to just eat later. I tiptoed closer to the kitchen and heard the oh so familiar voice, "No they left before I could become their ally. Yes Augustus I sent Vincent down stairs to kill her..." Augustus? Augustus Riverston?
"You're going to attack now? How do you even know where they are? Alright... okay sir... alright goodbye sir," John Doe turned around as he hung up the phone only to be met with the barrel of my gun.

"What- How the fuck did you get up here?" He asked in shock. "Johnny, " I faked a sigh of disappointment, "Johnny, I'm just giving you a little scream, " I smiled innocently and shot his shoulder without hesitation. He screamed in pain and held on to his shoulder as blood started slipping through his fingers, "YOU BITCH!" he yelled. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk Johnny, I'm more than a bitch," I aimed for his head, "I promised you a punishment, and I never break a promise," I pulled the trigger as he took his last breath. His body stayed frozen for a minute but soon crashed into the floor. A thick droplet of blood trailed over the rim of his glasses and I scoffed at how pathetic he was.

I looked around and realized that this is the house I stayed in when we had business in New Hampshire, which means my stuff is here too. I ran through the hallways searching for the royal blue door that nobody dared to enter. As soon as I saw it right where I left it, I was hesitant to open it. After a few seconds I heard many heavy footsteps run through the hallways in my direction, I immediately grabbed the handle and entered the room. It was dark but I still heard the footsteps run past and a few voices shouting in panic. I let out a breath of relief and switched on the lights.