XIII - Test Me

Blu

I woke up to a bright white light blinding my vision. As I put my hand over my eyes I didn't feel any weight on them. I looked at my hands to see only marks from where the cuffs used to be on my wrists. When I looked around I realized I was in a wide space, bigger than that concrete box I was stuffed in when I had last woken up.

I didn't recognize the room, and I sure as hell didn't recognize what I wearing either.

I looked down and saw that what used to be my pajama shorts and baggy t-shirt is now replaced with black Adidas leggings and a white sports bra.

"WHO IN THE FUCK CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!"

I turned around in confusion wondering what I was doing in this attire, but that's when I saw my own reflection. I slowly walked up to the mirror that was placed instead of a wall, taking in my reflection. My hair was put into two French braids that were just resting on my shoulders. All I saw were guys walking in and out of that damn room, guys know how to French braid?

I put my fingertip to the glass, now realizing that it's a one way mirror, and someone is still watching me. I heard a door open in the distance behind me, the click of the door echoing throughout the walls of the building. In it's reflection I saw the same bulky man from the first time I woke up taking long strides towards me, not rushing at ALL to get to me. (note the sarcasm)

I turned around and it was then when I noticed a balcony that stretched around the walls of the structure. There was a man on each corner, all wearing black, watching, and waiting to see what happens.

The fucking Hulk was now a few feet in front of me, he was wearing a loose black tank top and silver basketball shorts with running shoes, he stopped which made me confused. He was glaring at me and I just stared back with an expecting look on my face. What was he doing?

He nodded his head to the side telling me to follow him, so I did. We stopped in the middle of the floor, both facing each other now. I watched his glare turn into a smirk, and he took a swing at me. He hit me square on the temple, only making my head jerk to the side. I slowly turned my head towards him with a smirk on my face, there was fear etched onto his face as I took a step back and into my fighting stance, "I guess you never listened the first time, huh?" I watched him as he slowly and fearfully got into his fighting stance, not saying a word, "yeah? well me neither."

I watched as he lunged forward and tried attacking me in the gut, but I was quick to move and I caught his fist, twirled myself around and elbowed him in the gut and in the nose. I twirled myself back around not letting him take a breath, I kicked him in the knee which resulted in him falling, giving me the perfect chance to knee him in the face. Before I could pull my leg back he used his other arm to pull my leg, causing me to land on my back on to the cold concrete floor. I was a little winded at the sudden impact but my senses quickly chimed in when I saw his fist making it's way towards my face. I moved my head just in time, resulting him in practically breaking his knuckles when it made contact with the floor. I took his head in my hands and head budded him, causing me to have a really bad headache later on, and for him to have a broken nose. I slipped my leg in and kicked him in the groin making him take some of his weight off of me. I sat up and elbowed him in the temple and punching his right shoulder, dislocating it. He grabbed onto his right shoulder with his broken knuckles and I took this time fully get him off of me. I pushed him onto his back and stood up. I was now looking down at him, examining his condition. Broken knuckles, a dislocated shoulder, a broken nose, a groin in pain, and a possible concussion... "I've done worse," I accidentally say out loud.

His eyes shot open wide when he heard me, "WHAT? What could be possibly worse than this?" He growled in a low voice.

"Death, " I simply stated. He then laid his head back onto the floor.

"Maybe I should finish the job," I suggested.

He attempted to hold his hand up begging me to stop, pleading for his life, and as I was just about to come closer I heard a very familiar 'click. '

I looked up at the balcony to see four guns aimed at me from each corner of the room. I held my hands up on either side of my head standing perfectly still. I calculated the distance from the balcony to the floor...

Roughly 9 feet above the floor

You would need a good distance to get to it

The distance from where you are to the wall behind you is good enough, try that...

I waited a few more seconds before moving

Any minute now...

I started to catch my breath

5 seconds...

I thought about the possibilities of what could go wrong in this moment

3 seconds...

Anything at all

2 seconds...

Fucking shit

1 second...

GO

••••••••••••••••••
Rivers

Zach, Matt, the twins, Boss and I watched from the other side of the glass. We watched how Blu just took down someone who's twice her size, we watched as she hovered over him without a scratch on her body, we watched at how she was just about to kill him, and is now gunned down by four men.

Her hands are on either side of her head now, raising them in surrender, but with a smirk on her face, that smirk let's you know that she knows more than you could ever imagine, it doesn't truly look like she's surrendering.

I watched as how her eyes were taking in her surroundings. If you weren't watching her as closely as I am, then you would've missed it. But she's standing so still with her head down, but not low enough for us to see her pink luscious lips. All of a sudden, Blu does the unexpected,

she runs.

She turned around and started sprinting to the wall behind her with bullets right on her heels...

"What the fuck is she doing?" Matt asked in confusion.

And his question was answered when Blu jumped off the floor, kicked off the wall in front of her and gripped herself onto the balcony railing. She quickly gained her composure and ducked from a swing that was aimed for her eye, instead, she grabbed his arm and pulled him in front of her, so he was her human shield from the bullets the other man was shooting towards them. He had run out of bullets and threw his gun to the side. Blu had pushed the other guy out of her way and started swinging at the man without missing a single beat. Before we could even say 'Jack Robinson,' Blu had knocked him out cold. She turned to the other corners to see where the other men were, but they were out of her sight, because they were right behind her. And before she could protest, they put a sedative in her.