IV - Easy

Rivers

Holy shit. I think this search became easier than I thought.

Boss told me to come here with a crumb amount of information, A CRUMB. Not even a fucking name for Christ's sake! I swear to God I wanted to tell him to give me more information or he can go screw himself but he's almost like a brother to me. He actually took me under his wing which is why my respect towards him is the only thing I have to pay him back.

I fucking hate doing shit like this though. Like doing some shit that he could be doing but his lazy ass won't get up from that annoying black leather chair.

•••••••••••••••••••

"RIVERS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW"

I sigh as I hear him call my name from his office. How did he even know I was walking past it anyway?

"Yeah boss?" I greet as I popped my head through the door.

He looks at me and takes a quick puff of his cigarette, "Come on in here son."

I looked around his office and was surprised to see everything in here, like he's been here for 10 years. Papers scattered around his desk, a full filing cabinet near the window on the right, stocked book shelves on either side of him, and two chairs in front of his large wooden desk which is smack dab in the middle.

I closed the big mahogany door behind me and took a seat in one of the leather chairs in front of him.

'Boss' is what he insists we call him. He's not very old, he's actually in his early forties but could pass for early twenties with his grey shirt and black Adidas joggers. His light brown hair and dark eyes are intimidating which is also a great thing that he's a gang leader. I've watched other leaders try and look more intimidating but fail foolishly when he walks into a room. I mean, who could look more intimidating than a man who's the leader of a gang that runs the whole country of the Philippines, and some states in the U.S.?

"Rivers I have a small little project for you," I nod my head for him to continue. "I need you to go to Sedrive High School to get a 16 year old girl."

There was a pause before I spoke, " A 16 year old girl? " And he nods his head like that's all the information I needed. What the hell am I suppose to do with that information?

He let's out a deep sigh before he continues, "I can see the confusion on your face, now this girl is not just any girl. She needs to be brought back to me whole," emphasis on the 'whole' before he continues, "you cannot harm her in anyway. She will not have an accent when she speaks like most Filipinos here. She has an American accent and you must listen to her carefully because I know you'll most likely not even notice it. When you find her you must bring her back to me by the end of the week, no later than that. Class dismissed. "

And he waved his hand signalling for me to leave his office. After I stepped out I mentally cursed him for not giving me a name or anything. It was something I'd worry about in the morning and with that thought I went up to my room.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up this morning needing to let some steam out. So I went to the training room and punched the punching bag for an hour an a half before Boss came in, "The school starts at 7:40, you should better get going, the earlier the better." I said a quick 'alright' and checked the time.
"6:23," I breathed out. I left the training room and headed to my bedroom. I stay in the same house as Boss, all of his inner gang does, the rest live in other different mansions in this city, some throughout the Philippines, and most in the states, since it's more chaotic there than here.

I jumped in and took a quick shower. I quickly got dressed with black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and pulled my back leather jacket on before heading to the garage to get my red Lamborghini Aventador. I put the address in my gps and headed straight to the school. My mind wandering off to who this girl could be, and why was she so important to boss?

••••••••••••••••••••

I parked my car a little far away from the school so no one was suspicious of an outsider being at the school so early. I looked at the time and saw that it read 6:50. "If classes started at 7:40 who the hell would be here an hour before then? " I mumbled under my breath. I walked through the gate and saw a man in a police uniform trying to stop me but when I gave him one of my most deadliest glares, he visibly gulped. I smirked and walked further into the school. I looked around to see nobody in the classrooms, who the hell would be here this early? I turned around to walk back out but a small shoulder bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going," I called to them over my shoulder

"I'd say the same thing to you but your not worth words cow face," I stopped in my tracks, making a screech from my motorcycle boots to echo off the walls of the empty hallway. I turned around and saw that she was almost to the stairs.

"What'd you just say to me?"

She turned around, walking backwards now, " Wow, I thought cows had ears." She turned back around and continued to walk up the stairs.

At this point I was almost boiling with anger, how dare she call me a cow and disrespect me like I'm just some dirt on her little uniform shoes?!

"Do you even know who I am?" I yelled at her.

"Would love to but I think it would be weird if people saw me talking to animals." Then she smirked and continued to walk back up.

I was stunned. Nobody had ever talked to me like that before, let alone her. It felt like seconds, that turned into minutes, that turned into-

Wait, what did she just say?

"She has an American accent and you must listen to her carefully because you most likely will not notice it... "

Her accent, she didn't roll her R's, she didn't stutter speaking English, she knew what she was saying and she said it so smoothly.

I found her....

______________________________________

It's currently 2:20 a.m. right not and I'm writing the fifth chapter of this book holy shitachi mushroom.

What do you guys think of Rivers so far?

Why is 'Boss' trying to find Blu?

How did Blu end up in the position she's in right now?

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!