XXII - Punishment

Blu

(A LOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE THINGS LIKE THIS)

The end of the day came slower than usual, for lunch Rivers and I went our own separate ways, and we haven't talked since this morning.

Once the last bell rang I quickly packed my things and headed towards my locker, hopefully getting to the car before I see Rivers. I put all of my books in since the teachers decided not to give us homework, but instead pop quizzes.

I closed my locker and started making my way towards the exit when surprisingly Rivers ran up next to me to catch up. We walked in silence to the car and on our way home.

"Kitten..."

So now he wants to fucking talk to me?

"Kittteeennnnnn..." He continued.

I rolled my eyes at his sudden mood change and I guess he got the message because he didn't say anything afterwards.

When we got to the house I stormed inside and went straight to my bedroom. I quickly went into my closet to change into more comfortable clothes and relax.

When I changed into maroon booty shorts and a grey sweater, I opened my closet door and saw a very angry Rivers on the other side, "Kitten, I just want to talk..."

I rolled my eyes at him and made my way past him until I felt myself being pushed against a wall, "Don't you EVER roll your eyes at me again do you hear me?" He spat out. I didn't respond because I knew he was just trying to intimidate me, but I guess he was expecting an answer because he spanked me, he literally spanked me.

I whimpered at the sudden contact and he pushed his front up against my back which caused me to gasp, "When I talk to you, you give me a response. Now let's get straight to the point, who was that boy who was holding your hand kitten? "

I scoffed at how insane he was acting, but I guess he didn't like my little response because he spanked me two more times, one on each cheek.

"You like this kitten, don't you? If you wanted me to stop you would've had me to the ground right now, but you're enjoying this aren't you kitten?" I visibly gulped at how right he was, even though he was annoying me, this kind of turned me on.

"Still not talking? Don't worry, I'll make you talk," and true to his word, he pulled me by the back of my sweater to my bed and stopped at the foot of it. He unbuckled his belt and pulled out his large, hard member. I looked back up to him with wide eyes but he pulled my hair so I could kneel in front of him and shoved his large member into my mouth.

I started sucking and stroking like there was no tomorrow. I didn't know the punishment for that if I didn't, and I didn't plan on finding out either. I heard him groan and he pulled my hair to thrust his cock into the back of my throat. When I felt him reaching his climax, he pulled me back up while I wiped the spit off of my mouth, "still not talking?" He questioned.

I broke from the gaze and started looking anywhere but his eyes. He let out a small 'humph' before tossing me onto the bed, landing on my back. I watched him crawl on to it, fully naked now, until he was in between my legs.

He pulled off my shorts and the crazy thing is, I let him.

He threw them somewhere on the floor, now leaving me in my sweater and might I say, very soaked, thong.

I watched as he slid my thong off with his teeth and slid a finger inside of me. I whimpered at the feeling, "Still tight lipped kitten?"

I just stared up at the ceiling, feeling his finger slide in and out of me as I tried not to whimper. He then shoved another finger inside of me, causing me to grip onto the sheets a little bit,

"What's my name kitten?" He asked teasingly. His fingers curled inwards so he was hitting my spot and I gasped at the sensation that ran through my body. He started going a little faster, making me moan. After pleasuring me for awhile he spoke up, "Nothing?" I didn't want to give in, not yet, please.

Suddenly, he slipped a third finger in, making me scream, "OK DADDY ILL TALK PLEASE PLEASE STOP," I begged.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you took too long, " then he pulled his fingers out of me and licked my juices clean off of them. I watched as he ripped the wrapper of the condom off with his teeth, and slid it onto his throbbing member.

"P-please daddy i-ill talk please," I said trying to back away. He seemed to enjoy me begging for him to stop, but he knew I didn't want him to stop either.

He flipped me over in one quick motion so I was on all fours, "Hmm, kitten you look so good begging for me," and without any warning, he slammed his cock into my tight pussy.

I screamed from the sudden filling in my body. He pulled my hair so my head was back to hear him, "Are you going to respond to me next time?" He asked through strokes. "Y-yes d-daddy," I managed to get out.

"You promise?"

"Y-yes daddy I, I promise please, please Daddy it's too big, " I pleaded

He chuckled at my response, "Nah, your pussy feels way too good to not destroy princess. "

His strokes began speeding up and I couldn't hold back the moans any more. I buried my head into the sheets as I gripped onto them as he pounded his hard member into me. I felt him go deeper and I gasped at how good he was. He hit my spot and I muffled my moans into the covers. His grip on my waist tightened as he started to stroke inside of me impossibly faster and I tried to push his arm away so I could ease the unlimited pleasure. I felt my climax reaching and which only inspired him to go faster.

"D-daddy please I'm gonna c-cum please i-"

"Don't cum yet princess," He simply stated.

Just then he started to impossibly pound me faster to the point where I couldn't speak. I felt my climax getting stronger and I needed to cum, I needed to I was so clo-

"DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM ILL BE A GOOD GIRL IM SORRY I PROMISE ILL TALK JUST PLEASE I NEED T-"

He slammed into me one more time before I rode my orgasm. I was breathing heavily, exhausted from the impact that was being given to my body.

Rivers jumped off the bed, threw the condom away, and slid on his uniform pants and carried his shirt in his hand. He stood in front of me and cupped my jaw in his hand, "Next time I want to talk, what are you going to do?" He asked expectedly.

"T-talk, " I answered weakly.

"Good girl," he then kissed my forehead and made his way to his bedroom.