XVIII - Sparks

Rivers

After I was done eating I made my way to Blu's room to pay her a little visit. When I got to her door I knocked twice but there was no answer. I knocked again, silence. I turned the handle and was surprised it was unlocked.

I walked into her bedroom and heard the shower running. I locked the door behind me and followed the sound to an open bathroom door. As I walked in I saw the clothes that Blu was wearing during breakfast in the hamper. When I looked up I saw a naked figure through the foggy glass of the shower, and I couldn't help but look.

I surprisingly remembered how to speak as I stood their gawking from the doorway, "Kitten?"

I watched her jump and turn the handle of the shower off, "Rivers!?"

She grabbed the towel that was hanging by the the shower door and quickly wrapped it around herself. I watched as she carefully stepped out of the shower, trying not to slip. She might've been doing everything fast but to me it was like slow motion. I stood there watching the water droplet slide down her cheek, to her neck, to the towel that was wrapped around her breasts.
I've never been so jealous of water.

I was brought back to reality when Blu had pulled my hand and dragged me across her bedroom to the door. She stood there with her arms over her chest, "Out," she demanded.

I put my hand over my heart to act like I was hurt, "Wow princess, harsh," I said in a hurtful tone.

"I can do a lot more than harsh cowface," she said glaring daggers at me. I was honestly a little scared of her right there because she looked serious.

"I thought you wanted to talk to me sweet cheeks?" I asked innocently.

Her expression softened, "We can talk about it when we're going shopping. Please just let me get ready and I'll meet you downstairs, " she quietly asked. I couldn't stand how adorable she was acting so I left her bedroom with a nod of understanding.

When I headed back downstairs I saw the designers already waiting for Blu to get her measurements.

"Rivers, will you show them where Baby Blu's room is so she can get her measurements?" Boss asked.

"Sure, " I led them back down the hallway before I knocked twice on Blu's door, "Baby Blu, the designers are here to take your measurements." She quickly opened the door and let the designers in. She told me to wait downstairs and I did as I was told.

••••••••••••••••••••
Blu

We were standing in front of a full body mirror in my insanely large closet. I've never been measured for anything like everyday clothes. The only time I've ever been measured was for my school unifor-

OH MY GOSH SCHOOL!

How could I forget about school? How many days have I already missed? Oh my goodness I will end up killing every one of these boys in this damn household.

"Ok sweetie go ahead and take off your clothes," One the designers instructed. At first I was unsure and I guess she could tell, "We need to get your exact measurements, we can't have any clothing get in the way and mess it up, just keep your lingerie on don't worry. " She assured me as she got out her measuring tape and the other got out a notebook and pen.

I unsurely took off my shorts and then my hoodie and I was now looking at myself in the mirror. I had white matching laced lingerie which made my skin tone really stand out. I liked how golden my skin looked and even more how toned I was.

The designer turned back around to look at me and looked my body up and down. He froze there just gawking, "Are you alright sir?"

"Y-yes! It's just that your body is so defined, so golden, so toned, I love it!" He practically screamed. I giggled at how silly he was and proceeded on taking my measurements.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rivers

It's been 30 minutes since I left the designers up there with Blu and in the meantime I started getting ready myself. I was currently waiting in the foyer with the rest of the guys when we heard a door close, the designers started walking down the stairs with Blu in tow. She was wearing black Nike joggers and a black Nike sweater with black vans. He hair was straightened and parted in the middle which added to the gorgeousness of how she looked. She shyly made her way towards us and said a quick 'hi.'

"Hi," "Hey," all of us greeted her. The designers said their goodbyes as Blu and I made our way towards the garage to get the car. We walked into the little balcony as I flipped the switch.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Blu

Rivers flipped on the switch and I drooled at the sight in front of me. Below the small balcony was possibly 20 cars or more, "An underground garage," I breathed out speechless.

We made our way down the stairs and started naming the cars by memory as we walked past them, "Audi 100 Coupe, Lamborghini Terzo Milleno, Lamborghini SVJ 63, Aldina B7, Tesla Roadster Takeoff,- "

"Can you stop that, that's kind of creepy how you know so much," Rivers asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yes daddy," I mumbled under my breath.

Rivers stopped in his tracks, "What'd you just call me?" He asked accusingly.

"Nothing," I smirked and started making my way to his Aventador.

He jogged in front of me and held the door open, just as I was about to get in I felt an arm gently push me up against the SUV next to the lamborghini, "Listen kitten, don't you ever call me that unless you want your guts rearranged, do you hear me?" Rivers asked me in a calm but dominating voice.

He had my jaw cupped in his hand so I was forced to look him in the eyes while the other one was gripping on my waist.

I nodded my head in response and he gave me a smirk and looked down at my lips. He looked back up as I felt his hand let go of my jaw and drag down my body through my breasts and my stomach, stopping at the waistband of my joggers, "Good girl."

He opened the door for me again and watched my every movement to get in. I watched him jog over and slip into the drivers side and start the car. Once he pulled out of the garage I felt his hand creep onto my thigh and start drawing circles. This is going to be a long day.