XXXV - Worthy

Yousif had led us to what looks like a control room with the same men from the office right behind us. Once we walked in there was a huge space bigger than necessary for all of us to fit in with bright lights almost blinding me. On my left was what I'm guessing was a 2-way mirror with a large fighting area on the other side. It was similar to the one I had fought in when I met father but this one was painted a plain white. The only thing with color was the grey metal balcony circling the walls. On my right were chairs and even a small control panel.

Everybody got comfortable as Yousif closed the door behind him, "This is the fighting room, you will head in there and you will prove yourself worthy, understand?" I nodded my head enthusiastically and he chuckled.

Father approached me and gave me a small smile, "What? No pep talk?" I asked jokingly. He laughed, "You don't need a pep talk sweetie, I know you're worthy already."

I smiled and turned back to Yousif, "Do I kill?" I actually wanted to know if I were just going to injure these people or straight up kill them if I had to prove myself worthy. Either or, I didn't mind.

"Do whatever you want darling," with that he walked away.

"Did you tell them anything about me?" I asked my father. "No, I was going to tell them after." I nodded my head and turned to Yousif who had the door already open for me to enter the fighting area. I turned back to my father to give him a glare, "If any of my clothes get blood on them then you owe me a shopping trip," I said in a warning tone. He chuckled nervously," Of course honey, anything for you."

I turned back around towards the open door, but before I stepped in I took one last look at the boys who all gave me encouraging thumbs up and smiles. Rivers blew me a kiss and I caught it dramatically which made them all laugh.

I stepped into the fighting room and slowly started walking towards the middle of the room. I heard the door click, indicating that it was locked and my eyes quickly averted to the one way mirror that sat on the wall. I sucked in a breath and continued my way to the middle of the room.

I started playing with my fingers as I grew a little nervous but quickly stopped when I heard a door click open. An average buff man walked towards me with many weapons around his waist, I quickly took note of it; gun on right side, he's right handed. A knife on his left boot, ninja stars on his left waist, he's better at throwing with his left than his right, interesting.

He stopped a few feet in front of me and gave me an amused smile, probably thinking that I was easy.
He thought wrong. I gave him a friendly smile which made him scoff.

I heard the same door click open again and that was when the man made the first move. He sprinted towards me as the smile dropped from my face and my reflexes kicked in. He went for a right hook but I ducked under it and kicked his right leg, causing him to fall forward and I slammed his head down on my right knee. I heard something crack and I was satisfied at the damage I had done.

I saw another man start approaching me and I quickly grabbed the man's gun, pulled the safety, and shot the man clean in the head a few feet away from me. I watched at how his body laid limp on the floor and at least a dozen men came rushing in at once. I snatched both of their ninja stars and did a small front roll as bullets started flying in my previous spot and I threw them at half of the men that were closest to me, slicing their throats open and blood started gushing out like a hotel's front fountain. The rest I shot down from my kneeling position and was satisfied as I heard thuds against the floor.

I stood up as three men came rushing out of the room, I took a pocket knife out of one of the men's boots and threw it in the closest eye near me. I heard them scream in pain as I pulled the knife back out, blocked a swing to my jaw with my left arm and stabbed them in the neck. They tried to stop it with their hand but I turned him around and used him as a human shield to block four men shooting bullets my way.