Chapter One

Bold refers to Chiko.

enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi there." Little Jinyoung tilted his head to the side to get a better view from under his bed.

The one that he greeted didn't reply anything. Under the bed was so dark that Jinyoung could only see the bright scarlet eyes, looking back at him. He didn't know with who or what he was talking to but being a five years old toddler, he's just too pure to understand anything. The creature looked at Jinyoung and mirrored his action, tilting its head.

"Hello, Jinyoung." The creature spoke. The voice sounded soft and calm.

"You know my name?" Jinyoung asked excitedly.

"I know everything about you." The creature said.

"Really?" Jinyoung poked his head under the bed. His eyes were full of curiosity, trying to figure out with who he was talking to.

"Don't be stupid. Get your head off from under the bed." The creature sassed.

"What is stupid?" Jinyoung innocently asked while pushing his head away from under the bed.

"Never mind." The creature rolled its eyes.

Jinyoung laid on his stomach and supported his head with his hands while looking at the creature, swinging his legs back and forth.

"Come here. Don't be afraid." Jinyoung said.

"I'm not afraid."

"So, come out."

"Then you'll be afraid."

Jinyoung could see the creature moved to the side but stopped when it almost reached the light. The creature then turned around and let its tail poked out. A black scaly tail like snakeskin in the display. Jinyoung had a confused expression on his face. Suddenly, the scaly tail was surrounded by white mist and in a blink of an eye, it transformed into a white furry tail.

Jinyoung sat up straight when the creature crawled out from under the bed. A small white fluffy creature sat in front of Jinyoung. Jinyoung then crawled slowly, approaching the creature. Jinyoung laid on his stomach and examined the creature. It was small, really small. Its whole body was just as big as Jinyoung's head or maybe smaller. It had big ears that were twice the size of its head. The scarlet eyes were so intimidating but calm at the same time, looking straight into Jinyoung's eyes.

"What is your name?" Jinyoung asked.

"I...I don't know..." the creature tilted its head.

"Then what should I call you?" the little boy asked.

"You give me name then."

"Kitty?"

"I'm not a cat. Next."

"Junior. Like my old cat name."

"I'm not a pet. How dare you?"

"Nyoungie?" Jinyoung grinned.

"What kind of stupid name is that?" the creature sassed.

"It's my nickname..." Jinyoung pouted.

The creature approached Jinyoung's face and sniffed his hair. Jinyoung giggled and rolled around.

"Stop! It's tickle!" Jinyoung still giggling.

The creature continued to 'attack' Jinyoung by licking his ears and hair. And Jinyoung started to laugh while covering his ears. The 'attack' continued for a few minutes and finally, the creature stopped. Jinyoung sat up, catching his breath.