Chapter Four

"What do you want from me huh?!" Jaebum clenched the collar of the boy in front of him.

Pupils started to gather around them both as Jaebum started to raise his voice a bit. The boy didn't flinch by Jaebum's threat. Some of the boy's friends tried to stop them but Jaebum pushed them aside, warning them not to get involved in it.

"I just don't like you." The boy said.

"Then, stay away from me." Jaebum snapped.

Jaebum raised his knuckle and threw a punch at the boy's cheek. The pupils around them gasped as the boy fell to the ground. The boy's friend started to attack Jaebum, but the latter didn't give up. He pushed one of them hard against the wall, earning a cry from the victim. He kicked another one on the knee and the boy stumbled down, landing face first. He grabbed the collar of the one that started all this mess and looked straight in the eyes.

"I've warned you." Jaebum said before he raised his knuckle once again. The latter closed his eyes.

"Im Jaebum!" a loud raspy voice of a man echoed through the corridor.

The mentioned boy stopped his action and looked at the source of the deafening voice. He kept his face straight but deep inside he was frowning. Not again... he mentally said. The principal approached them. The other pupils started to evacuate the crime scene, trying not to get into trouble. The principal stopped and looked at the four boys in front of him. His eyes landed on Jaebum and he sighed loudly.

"All of you. In my office. Now!" he yelled.

The three boys ran toward the office but not Jaebum. He stood there, in front of the principal but facing to the right. He was pissed off. He bit his inner cheek to stop himself from yelling at the principal. Good decision.

"Im Jaebum. Are you listening? My office now." The principal repeated.

Jaebum scoffed and walked slowly to the office. He entered the room and met with the other three. His face clearly showed that he was really angry at them. Jaebum stood on the right side while the three stood on the other side of the room. After a while, the principal entered and sat on his chair. He looked at the three and then Jaebum. He sighed once again.

"Park Hyunjin, tell me what happened?" the principal asked.

"He started it first. He suddenly came to me and grabbed my collar-"

"Stop lying, you coward!" Jaebum yelled.

"Quiet Im Jaebum! I listen to you after him." the principal said. Jaebum took a deep breath and looked down, clearly pissed off.

"Continue Hyunjin."

"He suddenly grabbed my collar and punched me. My friends tried to stop him, but he hit them instead." The boy named Hyunjin said.

"Yes, sir. He suddenly punched Hyunjin. When I tried to help, he pushed against the wall, but it didn't hurt at all."

Jaebum rolled his eyes, listening to the nonsense. It was clearly a lie and he could see that they tried to make Jaebum looked bad. The principal raised his eyebrow and turned to Jaebum.

"Now, Jaebum. Speak." He said monotone.

"I was walking at the corridor heading to my classroom when suddenly Hyunjin stopped in front of me. I looked at him and tried to move to the side, but he still blocked me. I told him to move but he ignored me. I warned him, but he called me a coward and pushed my shoulder. That's why I punched him in the face. Because he deserved that." Jaebum explained.

The principal leaned on the chair and rubbed his temple. Im Jaebum. When it came to fighting, it was always him. But he knew the boy so well. Jaebum never started a fight. He didn't disturb anyone. Everyone who tried to disturb him. And he knew that Jaebum was a hot-tempered boy.