Chapter Twenty-Five

"Jinyoung, can I borrow your body for a while?" Chiko suddenly asked.

"Why?" Jinyoung asked back.

He wondered why after a long time, Chiko decided to use his body again. And he didn't know what the fox did when he got into him. Chiko literally knocked him off every time the latter used his body. Jinyoung still remembered the last time Chiko used his body. His favorite sweater teared up a bit at the hem of it.

"I got something to do and I can't do it without your body." Chiko answered.

"I wonder, why you still need to use my body when you have all that power?" Jinyoung asked. There was a slightly annoyed on Chiko's face.

"Let me explain it to you." Chiko flew from Jinyoung's shoulder to the floor.

"I have a lot of capabilities, right? We know that. But all those capabilities are limited if I use it all by myself. That's why I need a host to expand my capabilities from limited to unlimited. I need a strong body that can contain my capabilities inside it. And so far, your body is the only one that strong enough to hold it."

"Is that's why you stick up with me since I was five?" Jinyoung raised his eyebrow. Felt a little offended by Chiko's explanation.

"Yes and no." Chiko also raised his eyebrow.

"Fine." Jinyoung shrugged.

With a smirk, Chiko immediately jumped toward Jinyoung. The boy saw the fox coming and before he could even say anything, everything went black right after.

---

Sitting at the end of a building's rooftop, Jinyoung, wait Chiko looked at the scene below. A bunch of men gathering at the parking lot. Seemed like there were two groups. Fully occupied with guns and everything. Chiko examined all the men, starting to count. His eyes stopped at a particular person and he smirked. The question for all these years had been answered. Jackson.

"This gonna be interesting." Chiko said, rubbing his chin.

Chiko leaned forward, letting himself fell off the building. He made a few flips in the air before stopped exactly a few inches from the ground, levitating. His foot stepped on the ground, no sound was produced during the whole action. He slipped behind one of the vehicles. He looked once again at that particular guy, confirming that it was really Jackson.

Yep, it's really him. Jackson. Jaebum's friend. He wondered if Jaebum was included also in this or not. He looked around, searching for the boy. No sign of Jaebum. Jackson was standing at the other side of the group where Chiko was hiding. They were discussing something but Chiko didn't care at all. He just wanted to have some fun.

Chiko sneaked behind a man. With a sly smirk, he punched the man's elbow. The man accidentally pulled the trigger. A loud noise of gun was piercing through the parking lot and one man on Jackson's side down. Jackson looked at his man on the ground and before he could do anything, someone pushed him to the back of the car. The sound of gunshots was heard here and there. Jackson peaked a bit and saw most of his men were down. The other gang also had the same faith. He also used his gun, taking two and three men down from the other group. The remaining got into the cars and sped away, leaving Jackson and a few of his men at the parking lot.

Jackson stood up and saw someone that he didn't expect to be there. Jinyoung, standing at the other side, with his feet on top of a dead body, grinning like a maniac. Wait, he looked like Jinyoung but didn't feel like Jinyoung. Jackson had this weird feeling inside his heart. Their eyes met and Jinyoung's smirk grew wider.