Chapter Twenty-Eight

~Jackson's POV~

The one that I saw that night was not Jinyoung. Definitely not him. My spy was with him the whole time. There's no way he could be at two different places at the same time. Maybe someone that looked like Jinyoung. Like seriously, this bitch needed to stop. The thing with him invading the mafias, all gangs not only mine were frustrating. Frustrating because some asshole spread rumors about him were from my clan which was definitely not.

No one knew his purpose of invading us. He just showed up, caused chaos, broken here and there, killed a lot of people and then left. Didn't take anything. Just chaos and kill. I didn't know why others started to accuse my clan. Ours were also being invaded. So stop accusing us without proof.

"Wait, what?" I was taken a bit by Jaebum's sudden decision.

While I was worried about the problem in my clan, this boy over here was really head over heels over Jinyoung. The cold and chic Im Jaebum had become sweet and soft the moment he got his eyes on the boy. I mean yeah, I agreed that Jinyoung is a beauty but bro, you needed to calm down.

"I said I want Jinyoung to live with us in our apartment since he studies at the same college as us." Jaebum repeated smiling.

"Just admit that you just want to fuck him with no distraction, right?" I folded my arms.

Jaebum blushed and tried to kick me but I dodged it. He scoffed and leaned on the sofa.

"Fine, whatever. He can take the vacant room. Not like we use it anyway." I said and Jaebum cheered by punching the air.

He got up and ran to his room, wanting to inform this thing to his boyfriend as soon as possible. I had my own reason why I let Jinyoung moved in. So, it would become easier for me to keep an eye on him. I also wanted to confirm that Jinyoung was not the one who invaded the mafias' places.

"Hello, Jung. About the boy, Jinyoung, you can stop spying on him. I had my own plan. I will inform you further." I called the one that I ordered to spy on Jinyoung.

"Yes, young master. One more thing, your father, the boss will come back to Korea tomorrow. He wanted you to be present during his arrival. There is something he wants to discuss with you right after." The man, Jung informed.

"Ah, shit! I thought he come back next week." I cursed.

"Something happened and he had to come back early."

"Okay, noted. Thank you for informing me."

"It's my job, young master."

I slammed my body and let out a loud sigh, rubbing my temple. It's gonna be very awkward between both of us. Why did he want to talk to me all of sudden? Did I do something wrong? Was it about the invasion? Damn, I hated it when things like this happened.

---

"I am very pleased with how you handle our business while I was abroad. As expected, you are the true heir of my legacy." My father praised me. I nodded and continued eating.

My father arrived at our home a few hours ago. He always felt like he was a king and he wanted me to feel that also in the future. When he arrived, he wanted the guard to open the door for him and as he entered the house, there must be all his butlers and maids in lines while he walked through the red carpet, all bowed at him. And of course, at the end of the line, there must be me, waiting for him.

I knew my father was overreacting, but this moment always made me felt like my father really did appreciate me. He said one time that he did this every time he went home just to remind him that he had a family, waiting for him. And those words touched my heart. This means that he really saw me as a family, not just some heir for him.