Chapter Twenty-Nine

When Jinyoung opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a bare chest. Smooth and pale. He took a good look at it. His face was so close to the chest but not touching, close enough for him to see all the detail. His eyes wandered around and found a dark red mark right on the top of the left nipple. Right. He did it. Jinyoung marked him last night. He marked Jaebum while having very intense lovemaking last night.

It was great. Probably the greatest pleasure of happiness Jinyoung had ever felt in his life. Jaebum was so gentle to him. Giving Jinyoung all the time he wanted to explore every part of Jaebum's body. They took everything slowly. The mark was when Jinyoung was confident enough to make the bold move. They were so longing for each other's touch that even after they reached the pure orgasm, they still wanted to do it for the second time.

Jinyoung smiled and snuggled closer to the chest. He took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of his boyfriend which in result making Jaebum shivered and groaned. Jaebum opened his eyes and Jinyoung greeted him with the brightest smile he ever had. They looked into each other's eyes, losing in it.

"I still can't believe that this innocent face was the one who rides me so good last night." Jaebum broke the silence.

Jinyoung blushed hard and hid his face at the crook of Jaebum's neck. He remembered it. The sinful move he did for Jaebum. Riding his boyfriend's member while touching himself. He actually wanted to do it out of curiosity based on the porn that Mark gave him. He found that the move was so hot and sexy, and he wanted to know how it felt. Didn't expect it to be that good that he started to touch himself. He also remembered how Jaebum kept saying how hot he looked while doing it.

"People always say that morning sex is the best." Jaebum whispered seductively at the latter's ear while caressing his face.

Jinyoung shook his head and backed off a bit. Despite the pain on his back, he tried to sit up. He looked at Jaebum and the boy winked at him. He bit his lips and lightly punched Jaebum's chest. He really loved the idea of staying in bed with his lover for a few more hours. But he couldn't.

"I have class in an hour. So I don't want walking to college, limping." Jinyoung said and get off the bed.

His legs were shaking a bit that he could barely walk. A chuckle was heard and Jaebum held him by his side and they walked to the bathroom. Jaebum's class started a bit late today so Jinyoung had to walk alone. The latter wanted to go together but Jinyoung said that Jaebum would waste his time there. Plus, Jaebum was not the type that liked to study in the library or whatever. He would probably sleep somewhere uncomfortable. So, better if he slept in the comfort of his own bed. Before Jinyoung exited the apartment, Jaebum grabbed his hand and gave the latter the deepest kiss Jinyoung had ever felt.

"See you at the college." Jaebum said as he broke the kiss. Jinyoung grinned and kissed his boyfriend's nose.

"God, I'm so in love with you." Jaebum sighed.

With that, Jinyoung exited the apartment and walked to his college with the euphoric feeling inside his heart. He was smiling all the way to the college. Gosh, he really felt like he wanted to go back to their house and claimed those lips again. Fuck study, fuck everything. He wanted to spend time with his love more. When he felt like he had decided to turn back, Jinyoung was already in front of the college's gate. Letting out a heavy sigh, he walked through, thinking that it would be a waste if he turned back now. Plus, Jaebum would come later by the way.

But, Jinyoung felt that familiar feeling again. The feeling of being watched, of being judged. He hated it so much. He looked around and saw that everyone was whispering among themselves while looking and pointing at him. Why they suddenly become like this? Chiko and I didn't talk for a month, he disappeared out of nowhere and didn't return yet. When did they saw me talking to Chiko? No, Chiko never shows up whenever I'm at the college. So, it's impossible. Jinyoung bit his lips and looked down. He walked quickly to his class. Chiko... where are you? I hate those stares. It's happening again. Jinyoung mentally said.