Chapter Twenty-four

Chapter Twenty-four

~Mark p.o.v~

Two weeks of loneliness have gone and now I'm free. Finally! I said to myself. I packed all my things as quick as possible. Well, I just have a backpack and a small suitcase. I just wanted to get out of here. But why my parents didn't show up yet? Did they forget that they have a son? I sat by myself in the lobby with all my belongings. Doctor Kim came to me as she saw me looking at the patients and visitors passing by, pouting.

"Everything okay, Mark?" she asked me.

"No. My parents didn't come yet." I replied.

"Did they forget about me?" I continued.

"Don't say that. The hospital already contacted your parents. I'm pretty sure that they're on their way."

"Can I go home all by myself?" I asked.

"No. I can't allow that. It's dangerous." She said and I pouted even more.

Then a nurse came and called for the doctor. She got up and left me with a pat on the shoulder. I sat there for a few minutes and had enough of it. I hate waiting. So, I stood up and just walked out of the hospital until the front gate. Looking at the empty road in front of me, I tried to recall back the path. Which side should I take? Left, or right? As I could remember, the city should be on the right side. So, I started my journey to the south. Was it south? Or west? I don't know. The thing is it's on the right.

I walked slowly beside the road. Even though there were only trees along the road. It felt so peaceful. The air was so fresh. But I was still angry at my parents for not picking me up. Mom, Dad, prepared to hear my wrath.

Suddenly, a black car stopped in front of me, made me jumped. Two men busted out, one took my belongings and the other grabbed me, brought me towards the car's backseat. Like a normal person, of course, I freaked out. I started to scream for help and tried to get myself away from them. But, compared to the muscular man with skinny me, it was useless. Hold up. I was about to get kidnap. There's no way I gave up! My hand got slipped off him and I tried to run away but he roughly grabbed me, maybe he had enough of me, and literally threw me into the backseat. He got inside and closed the door and the car sped away.

"Let me go you fuckers!" I cursed at them, tried to grab the doorknob.

The same man snaked his arm around my neck, holding me in place and covered my head with a black sack. I tried to fight but he was too strong.

"Tell me again why master want this little brat? Alive?!" the man asked the driver.

"Little brat?! Excuse me! You all are the biggest brat that ever existed in this world! Let go of me, you shithead!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Just keep him still. No one knows what our young master's intention is." What I assumed the driver said.

They kept my mouth shut by covering it with some type of cloth. After 20 minutes of speed up driving, I could feel the driver drove the car like a maniac, a skillful maniac, the car stopped. Everyone started to get out of the car. The man dragged me out right after. I heard a few doors opened and then the sack that covered my face being lifted off. A bright light invaded my eyes that I had to cover it. A loud sound of the door being unlocked. I turned around and they already locked me inside the...room. I looked around. I just got out of hell to get into a new one. But this room looked nice though. It looked luxurious. It had everything a bedroom I dreamed of. A king-sized bed in the middle of the room with a white and blueish grey cover. A gigantic wardrobe on the left side. Full set furniture. A chandelier. Overall, the room was aesthetically simple. One thing missing, window. And I was pretty sure that they didn't bring me to the basement.