Chapter Five

All eyes were on the lonely boy that walked passed them. His presence was enough to make everyone around him to shut their mouth. Jinyoung acknowledged all the stares but he ignored it. It's hurt when people did that but there was nothing he could do to stop them. With the fox on his right shoulder, he mentally told Chiko about the stares. And yes, Chiko could listen to Jinyoung's thought. Thanks to his telepathic. Jinyoung preferred it to be that way, telepathy. So that he could talk with Chiko freely without others caught him talking to himself.

"I hate it when they look at me like that." Jinyoung said to Chiko.

"I know. But, there was nothing we could do about it. Just ignore it, Jinyoung. Soon, they will get tired of it." Chiko reassured the boy.

"Can you do anything about it? I mean, you can technically do almost everything." Jinyoung asked.

"I'm not a God, Jinyoung. I have my own limit."

Jinyoung scoffed and walked faster to his class. When he entered the class, it was emptied since it was still recess. He sat at his chair and sighed. Chiko jumped from his shoulder onto the table, facing Jinyoung.

"Why can't just I tell everyone about you? People will stop giving me a weird look." Jinyoung suggested. Chiko rolled his eyes.

"Go ahead then. I want to see their reactions. We both know what will happen if you do that right? They can't see me." Chiko sassed. Jinyoung scoffed.

"It's weird how people stay away from me when I never even disturb them. They just heard rumors from apparently don't know who about me talking to myself and just believe in the plain lie. My life is not their business." Jinyoung ranted.

While he was ranting, he didn't realize that there was someone standing at the door, listening to every word that he said. The teacher looked at Jinyoung talking to himself and started to conclude all of her observation. She's been watching Jinyoung for a week now and sometimes she caught Jinyoung talking to himself several times. She knew as a teacher she had to do something about it. She, of course, worried about her student. Plus, Jinyoung was an excellent student, the best of the best. He's only 16 but it was already his final year in high school. Jinyoung really was special. Walking away from the class, she took out her phone. After a few seconds of ringing, someone picked up the call.

"Hello, good afternoon. Is this Park Jinyoung's parent?" the teacher asked politely.

"No, he didn't cause any trouble."

"The school has been watching him for a week now and we find something interesting about your son. We have highly appreciated it if we can talk more about Jinyoung at school."

"Okay, tomorrow at 12. Okay, thanks, ma'am." The teacher declined the call.

---

"Thank you for coming, Mr. and Mrs. Park." The teacher said to Jinyoung's parents.

"Did Jinyoung do something wrong?" the mother asked.

"No, no. He's a good student. He didn't cause any trouble." The teacher said, and the mother sighed relieve.

"Before that, I want to ask something about Jinyoung." She added.

"Did he have any weird behavior while at home?"

"I'm not sure about that but I always feel like he is hiding something from us." The father answered.

"Actually, he does act weird at home." The mother continued.

"Can I know what it is? Just want to make sure we talk about the same thing." The teacher gave her full attention.

"I always found him talking to himself but every time I asked about it, he always knew how to avoid the question." The mother answered.