Chapter Twelve

"Bro... You're in love!" Jackson screamed at Jaebum's face.

Jaebum closed his friend's mouth as he looked around. They were currently inside the café where Jaebum worked. Jackson was doing his usual visitation a.k.a disturbing his friend. Plus, he was the regular customer there and the manager loved him so there's nothing Jaebum could do to stop him. He told Jackson about last night when he met Jinyoung, but he didn't tell the latter that it was a boy. How he felt his heart beating every time he looked at Jinyoung. The spark he felt every time their hands touched.

"How can you be so sure? We just met last night." Jaebum asked.

"Don't try to fool me. You should look at your face when you talk about her. So, who is she? What's her name? Do I know her?" Jackson leaned forward, getting excited.

"That's the problem." Jaebum replied.

"What? You don't know her name?" Jackson said before he sipped his latte.

"It's a he." Jaebum whispered and Jackson choked on his drink.

He looked at Jaebum, confused and a bit shocked. Jaebum rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down. Jackson made an expression "seriously?" and Jaebum nodded.

"Wow. I don't expect you to be this way." Jackson said.

"What you mean?" Jaebum raised his eyebrow.

"That you like man."

Jaebum sighed. What should he do now? He never thought at the age of 21, he would like dude. And Jaebum didn't even have experience in love. How could he be so sure that he's gay? Plus, he just met Jinyoung once. It's not strong enough to prove that. One more thing, he didn't feel a thing when he looked at other men either. Only Jinyoung.

"So, what's his name?" Jackson asked.

"Jinyoung." Jaebum smiled a bit while saying the name.

"Boy, you're so whipped. How cute is he that my bro is hopelessly falling in love?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well, for me, he's really cute. Like really cute. I like his smile. His voice sounds so good. When he laughs, it sounds so pure. He blushes a lot though. And he got a nice ass by the way." Jaebum smiled to himself.

"You only met him once and you're already checking out his butt? Such a pervert." Jackson sassed.

"Not my fault. He walked in front of me. So, my eyes kinda went down. His ass jiggled a bit when he walked." Jaebum blushed, thinking of that peachy ass.

"You don't need to tell me the detail." Jackson disguised at his-madly in love-friend.

"So, you're gonna meet him again tonight?"

"I mean I want to, but we don't promise anything." Jaebum replied.

"Bro, you're gonna lose him." Jackson sipped his drinks.

Jaebum shrugged at the words. Their encounter was out of pure coincidence. Jinyoung probably didn't feel what Jaebum felt. He gonna go for a walk tonight so let just hoped that Jaebum got to meet him again. Jackson left a few minutes later. Saying that he got something to do. From what Jaebum saw, Jackson's face changed when he answered the phone. Did something wrong happen? Jaebum asked to himself. Jaebum's shift ended with serving a lot of customers and a few girls flirting with him. The fact that the flirt didn't affect him at all made him nervous. Was he really like man?

---

Sitting on a bench, Jaebum looked around. No sign of Jinyoung or anyone particularly. Before he went to the park, he stopped at the convenience store first. He did eat a bit too much and wasting his time there. Jaebum just had his dinner a few hours ago by the way. So when he reached the park, it was already late. But last night, he met Jinyoung around time like this. With a little hope in his heart, he wished that Jinyoung had a stroll also tonight.