Chapter Twenty

Enjoy~ 🤭

~~~~~~~

Six months later...

Jinyoung placed the books gently on the table. Stretching his hands upward, he looked around the room. Finally. I'm out of here. He said to himself. A small thought of didn't want to leave this room crept into his mind. This place had become his second home for the past few years. Even though the hospital was like a hell to him.

"I miss you Jaebum." Jinyoung said low.

There's nothing he possessed to remember the latter. No picture, present, nothing. Just a memory of Jaebum smiling at him every time they met. A memory of their first kiss. A memory of them spending time together. Fuck, all Jinyoung could think of right now was Jaebum and only Jaebum. He missed the latter so bad. A knock on the door brought Jinyoung back to the world. He turned his head and saw Mark, looking all down. Jinyoung smiled sadly as he approached the latter. They hugged for a brief moment.

"Everything packed?" Mark asked. Jinyoung nodded.

"You're gonna leave me here, alone." Mark looked down. Eyes started to get watery.

"Mark, you heard the doctor, right? Two more weeks and then you're free. I know you can get through it." Jinyoung comforted his friend.

"I promise, I will find you after that." he continued. Mark wiped off his tears.

They hugged once again as Jinyoung's parents already stood by the door, ready to take their son home. Jinyoung went to his parents and his mom instantly hugged him tightly. But honestly, Jinyoung didn't feel anything. His mind was packed with Jaebum. His father took his belongings, not that much actually, and they headed out. Mark retreated back to his room after they bid goodbye. At the entrance, Jinyoung saw Jackson walking towards them with someone beside him. The conversation seemed really intense based on Jackson's cold face.

"Hey, Jackson." Jinyoung called. The mentioned boy looked ahead and smiled a bit, making some unknown sign at the man beside him as he went to the other way.

"Oh hey, Jinyoung. You're finally out of here?" he asked and Jinyoung nodded.

"Is Jaebum..." Jinyoung's voice trailed off.

"He... you know what, just go to the park tonight." Jackson smiled and walked away.

"Jackson, wait." Jinyoung stopped him. He turned around.

"I think you should find Mark. He is in need of someone right now." And Jackson nodded.

"I wondered, why he always come here? He is looking for someone and it's not Mark." Chiko said.

It grew suspicious in Jinyoung's head. No visitors are allowed to visit patients that frequently, but Jackson just came here like he owned this place. Literally no one was stopping him at all. And he always came with someone accompanied him. Jinyoung reached the car and got into it as they sped away from the asylum. He looked outside the windows. I'm gonna miss this wood. His usual path to escape and met Jaebum. Now, he didn't need to do it anymore.

From trees turned to buildings, Jinyoung watched all of it passed by. He then met with a familiar sight of the neighborhood. When his dad parked the car, he was a bit confused. Oh, I forgot how my house looks like. Jinyoung thought. Entering the house, his eyes wandered around.

"The house looks different before you went to the hospital, right? We change the decoration a bit." His mother said and Jinyoung nodded. Honestly, he didn't remember how the living room looks like in the beginning.