Chapter 45: Dinner is Served

Ezra's POV

I humored Bella. " You can thank me with another Baby, wife. This time a girl as I originally hope for." Saying while opening the door behind me.

Bella glared at me. "You idiot." Then she smirks at me. Looking at our son."Maybe in five years."

I think I can negotiate that in two years. I remember Mom and Dad. I send them a text, asking where they are. I got a response. Telling me they're in the mall, buying baby stuff. I just shake my head, typical of my mother. What she doesn't know, Bella and I beat her to it. We have tons of baby stuff. We don't have any space to place it.
——
Bella's POV

Two and a half years later

My son is humming soft melody with his head dropped on my shoulder as I hold him while I'm cooking dinner. He reminds me so much of Ezra, his literally a little copy of him with his hazel eyes and same nose and lips. He's like an exact replica of him.

Both of my boys are too smart for their own sometimes, but I love them endlessly and I could never wish for a better family and a better life.

Caleb's attention suddenly perks up and he's head lifts from my shoulder and become restless in my arms. "Dada!"He squeals, jumping up and down in my arms.

A clear indication that my husband came home from his work. Ezra takes him from my arms, lifting him high in the air, making him giggle out in pure joy.

It's delightful to see Ezra with our kid. I don't think he can make me fall in love with him anymore. But he does, it seems like I fall more and more inlove with him each day. He can't be more perfect than he is. He's literally the love of my life. He's everything I could ever wish and hope for and meeting him and giving him second chance was the best thing that could happen in my life. He's my whole damn world and my heart is beating for only him and our little boy.

Our kid is the most beautiful child I could wish for. I'm not being biased here, It's true. You can check with my parents and in laws, they'll vouche for me.

Ezra is so proud of our son because he's so well-behaved and really smart, he learn things pretty quickly. As early as two years old, he could recite the ABC backwards, and can count 1 to 100.

"How's my little boy today."he asks with a boyish grin on his face. When he settles him in his arm. Caleb puts his chubby hands on his cheeks and kisses Ezra on his nose. Its safe to say that our son loves his father just as much as I do and he never hesitates to show him that love. And Ezra doesn't mind either, letting him touch his face and listen to his giggle. He has him wrapped around our little boys finger.

He kissed him on the cheek and puts him down on the floor. "Go get your toy on the living room."

Our son runs in pure delight, his giggles echoing around the house, the small steps of him running being heard.

Ezra steps behind my back and wrap his arms around me, nuzzling my neck with his head. "And how have you been today, Wife?" He asks me quietly.

Bella smile. "Busy, it was really chaotic at the office today. How was your day?" I ask him, while enjoying the feel of his arms embracing her.

He exhales on my neck and I shiver, goosebumps erupting all over my body. After all these years, he still have the same effect on me as the first time I met him. My heart still skips a bit when I see him, my body still trembles everytime he looks at me and touches me. His lips still leaves me breathless and needy.