Chapter 20: Bella's after party.

Bella's after party.

I didn't expect that my friends have another surprise party for me. They've asked permission to my parents to go clubbing and celebrate being a twenty one year old woman. They said yes!
We went clubbing. As the night grows longer.

We proceeded to the bar and ordered some drinks. We started with the wine.

I gulped two glasses of crisp, fruity white wine and went through the motions of eating, I'd gained my appetite. Ezra sat across from me. He was so handsome, so goddamned sexy. It was impossible not to stare at him.

So not to be obvious that I'm drooling over Ezra, I shifted my attention to Liam and Ali who is seated beside me. They're animatedly talking and joking around as usual. It's a great distraction from Ezra.

Since I'm twenty one. I felt the need to try anything. I'm feeling giddy, I asked them to order some shots! I wanted a taste!! Will be drinking shots tonight! Whoa!

We've consumed so much alcohol already more than what we can tolerate.

We are drunk and intoxicated. Ali and Ezra are the only one sober. They both decided that it's time to go home. Me, Rain, Liam and Shane are goofing around in the dance floor, unintentionally bumping with some of the dancers which earn us a glaring look.

Ali and Ezra agreed to take everyone home. Since Rain, Liam and Shane is on the way to Ali's home. He'll be the one to take them, while Ezra will be the one to take me home. I felt wide awake and sober knowing the fact that Ezra and me will be left alone in his car. I've been trying to avoid him all night. Because I can't figure out what I feel for him. Oh well, who am I kidding. I know, I'm head over hills with him. But, I can't tell him that, he should be the one to confess first.

Yeah. Actually, he did confess. A couple of times. I'm just stubborn and running away with how I really feel about him. I'm scared to hurt my four long time friends who happens to have feelings for me. If I ended up being with Ezra. Ugh! Aaww, my head! This endless thoughts are killing me. Or It's just probably the alcohol.

"Ezra, I'll just take the cab okay?" Im walking away from him and went to the taxi bay.

"Bella, wait!"He shouts. "I can't let you go home like this, you're drunk."

"I'm a little tipsy. But definitely not drunk. I can still walk straight." To prove my point, I walk towards him. But as I do, I slightly swayed, he reached out his hand out to me and I grab unto his chest and arms for support. We're both pressed up too close to each other now.

He looks at me in the eyes and he darted his eyes down to my lips. I felt cautious that his looking intently on my lips, I licked my lips to dampen it up. He lowered his head to mine.

" Ask me, Bella." His voice is inviting.

"Huh?" I stared right at him. Confuse.

"I told you, I'm not going to kiss you again unless you asked me to." He said softly.

I felt like I'm under his spell. I'm not thinking straight. "Kiss me."I parted my lips in anticipation of his kiss.