Chapter 37: Second Chances

Okay! Okay! I Will! Keep your hair on, Jeez! Hanging up now!" I said laughing.

————————
Bella POV

The months goes by so fast. For the past month, Ezra flew in, back and forth just to be with me, while taking care of his business in all parts of the world. Just to prove to me that I'm his priority. And he wins me over and over.

I must say his hotel business is kicking.

Our friends decided to have a get together this weekend. So, Ezra and I flew in together with his private jet to see our friends for the weekend. Ezra is awfully awfully sweeter to me, I can't help falling in love with him all over again. Well, I didn't think I'd fallen out of love, anyways.

We land at his hotel helipad, we have been directed to our room immediately, in separate room, of course. Not that Ezra didn't try to persuade me to share his room. He did. But I stood my ground and didn't gave in. I earned a pat in the back for that.

I keep myself busy for the whole day, go on with my scheduled plan with my girlfriends. Shopping with Hailey, Gwen and Kylie, Then we settle for lunch.

"I'm impressed how you got rid of Ezra today?"Gwen comments with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, his like glued to you or something." Kylie adds teasing.

"Girls, his whipped."Hailey says.

"Hey, ofcourse not. His not glued to me. We are not an item yet. So no gluing, thingy." I pointed out to Kylie. " But, he says he'll catch up with me, he just had a lot of work to do. We'll ofcourse I said its okay for him to do his job, because I have plans with you guys."

"Ohmygod! Seriously, Bella?! Not an item, yet? Your ridiculously married to him."Hailey groan at me.

"Exactly. That means your an item. 'As husband and wife'."Kylie agreed with Hailey.

"Okay, okay. Chill." I respond smiling. I clasp my hand together and beam at them. "Well, I want you three to know that. I'm planning on making it official with him tonight."

The girls squealed with delight just as I imagined.

"It's damn time."Kylie said happily

"Finally, his getting some Bella toniiiight!" Hailey tease. And sang the word tonight.

"Wait, whaa-t? Your telling me, you haven't given Ezra some of that'?" Gwen pointing his finger at her up and down while wiggling her eyebrows.

"NO-No. None of these." I answered guiltily.

"Damn girl! He must really love you, to go on about that long without 'that'."Gwen adds.

"No shit, Bella. I think your man is feeling blue. All work and no 'FUN'. His hands must've done all the work for him, then."Kylie mutters a bit loudly, which earns us a lot of glaring eyes in the near table.