Thank you for teaching me...

She met him online.

She knew not to talk to strangers but she just couldn't help it, she wanted to know where it was headed.

He was sweeter than anyone she had ever met, he was willing to help her when no one understood. He actually wanted to help her stand up to a teacher who hated her for no reason and didn't blame her like most people always did, he was on her side. Her teacher was the reason she cried herself to sleep some nights and the reason why she always felt down. She didn't see a reason to be happy. She knew it sounded cheesy but he gave her a reason to be happy.

They became great friends for a few months and then they started joking around saying stuff like 'the girl you are going to marry is really lucky' or 'I would kidnap you wherever you are and then we could get married'. They were just jokes.

Little did she know that she couldn't get him off her mind, she thought about him everyday. She thought about what it would be like if they dated but she kept telling herself to stop thinking that way 'cause she didn't think he would want that.

Then he vaguely asked her, more like hinted at it.

One night he told her that he knew the answer to her problems and she asked what, she also told him to hurry 'cause she had to sleep and she had school the next day. He told her to go ahead and sleep. And by then he already had nick names for her.

The next day when she came from school, she asked him what he wanted to tell her and he said he forgot. He had no idea how frustrated she was.

A while later he remembered and told her it was love.

She kind of knew what he was hinting at but she didn't want to blurt it out and then end up being wrong and embarrass herself.

She acted dumb.

He elaborated and said not the kind her friends or family would give her but a different kind.

She said 'you mean boyfriend' and he said yes.

And then she asked 'are you talking about yourself' and he said 'I don't know, if you think I am the one'. He had no idea how ecstatic she was.

Then she asked if they were official and he said yes.

And that was 26 February.

She remembers that because it was Pepe's birthday. She was and still is a huge fan of football and he found it cool that a girl played football. He on the other hand never was the sporty kind, just really gentlemanly.

They stayed together for six months.

In those six months she had so much fun, even though he was in Bosnia and she was in Kuwait, it felt like they were sitting next to each other.

It's cliché but he was the only guy who told her that she was beautiful.

He got jealous over Heath Ledger so he told her to go and marry him, she told him he was dead and he said 'then why don't you go get buried next to him'. She knew he didn't mean it, he was just jealous.