Controlling.

Apparently she is controlling.

She knows she is.

Just doesn't want to admit it.

Her caring is seen as possessive to people or better yet controlling.

She doesn't like it when someone she knows talks to a person she doesn't like, she doesn't care if they are related or not. Once she takes a liking towards someone she believes they are now hers.

She doesn't necessarily tell them what to do, just thinks about theses things. And these things are turning into toxic thoughts.

Toxic thoughts that are not good for her.

She tells herself not to care, to stop caring about people that don't care about her. To keep to herself like she always did.

Why does she care? She asks herself.

Why can't she stop?

And then this leads to her being insecure about herself.

She spoke to her father about this and he told her 'that you should be confident in who you are, that you don't need to make people come to you. When you are confident in yourself, people will come to you by them self'.

She has good intentions but somehow they always seem to backfire.

Her father also told her 'if you try forcing people to come to you, you actually lose them'.

And so she might as well have lost all the people she cared about.

She is better on her own anyway.

All she wanted was for someone to care about her as much as she cared about them.

________________

Please vote, share and comment. Thank you!