How does she keep it short?

It seems that every time she talks she stretches things out.

It's no lie, she knows it and she has accepted it.

But everyone else around her just can't, they find everything that she says boring.

Honestly speaking, she likes being dramatic. She likes adding details to stories that people wouldn't think to look at.

She guesses that's what her problem is, people don't think about those details then they wouldn't want to see it either because it's just that trivial.

She's sorry if she likes talking the way she likes, she's sorry for being creative, she's sorry for taking people's precious time, she's sorry for making people go deaf but she doesn't  want to change the way she talks.

If people want her to change the way she talks from long and dramatic to cute, fun and short then she might as well not talk at all.

Believe it or not, she has tried making shit she says short, it just doesn't come that way. Her short is also long for the average person.

She just gets so lost in what she is saying that she can't control the length of her speech.

When she talks to people who mean the most to her, they tell her to shorten what she says. And that shit hurts like hell. When a person who means a lot to her says that. She doesn't talk to people because people don't like to listen to her talk.

And she tells them, 'I talk to you guys so much because I can't talk to anyone else, so shut up and listen to me'.

And then she thinks 'will the guy I marry listen to my absolutely long ass conversations or will we get divorced because I can't keep my mouth shut'.

Another problem is she, herself can't stand when people talk for too long to her. She always thinks 'I have got better things to do than listen to people talk'.

Maybe she really is the problem.

Maybe she is the solution too.

Maybe she should keep it short, the way people like it.

_______________________

Please vote, share and comment. Thank you!