Is it normal?

Is it normal that everything that reminds her of her ex makes her want to kill him?

Everything she said to him.

Everything he said to her.

Everything he made her feel.

Makes her cringe, makes her wish he was in front of her so that she could do horrible things to him. Just so that he could feel the fraction of the pain he made her feel.

Is it normal that years after she broke up, she still sits and thinks if she made him feel the fuzzy warmth he made her feel. If she were as important to him as he was to her. If there was a slight chance that maybe he wasn't with her because she was a girl.

Is it normal to sometimes want to cry but then she tells herself 'if he is out there happy, why should you cry, don't give him the satisfaction of hurting you!'

Is it normal that she wants to somehow "accidentally" show up where he is with another guy, just to see his reaction?

If he feels guilty for doing what he did.

If he wants her back.

Is it normal that she wants him to come crawling back to her just so that she can say 'oh honey, you should have thought of that before you hurt me' and stop the rising urge from smacking him across the face?

Is it normal that she wants to be friends with everyone he is friends with, know everyone he knows just so that they can introduce her to him? So that she can see the shock and maybe anger on his face.

Is it normal that one day she hopes this becomes a reality?

Is it normal that she is willing to do anything for it to become a reality? Even if it means leaving her family and moving far away?

_____________________

Please vote, share and comment. It would mean the world to me!